Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (0-0)
Sunday, September 11th, 2022 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Paycor Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn
Referee: Shawn Hochuli
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Betting Line: Bengals -6.5

[Image: NsMNT22.jpg]

Steelers Message Boards
Reply/Quote
Happy Christmas Eve lads.

The atmosphere in PBS will be electric tomorrow,hopefully after the year we had and hopefully have this year, there won’t be as many Steeler scum in the stadium.

My last Steeler game was in 2018 and I was sat amongst them when some BS calls made us lose in the last minute and it was torture.

We will absolutely hammer them again this year.
Reply/Quote
A new year and a new season. Everything starts from scratch. Doesn’t matter what happened last year. Let’s start off right with a win against the Squeelers.
Reply/Quote
Happy days are here again. Go Bengals!
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone else feel like this off-season just flew by??

I’m bummed I have to work today and I also live in Colorado. So if they’re not playing it on local TV out here, I’ll be checking in as often as possible.

Btw, is there an Apple Watch app for the board?? ?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:54 AM)BengalB Wrote: Anyone else feel like this off-season just flew by??  

I’m bummed I have to work today and I also live in Colorado. So if they’re not playing it on local TV out here, I’ll be checking in as often as possible.

Btw, is there an Apple Watch app for the board??  ?

Then you are in luck, my friend.  Outside of parts of Oklahoma and Texas, everyone west of the Mississippi, including the great state of Colorado (God, I wish I were there!) will be getting the Bengals/Steelers game today.  

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see the Bengals defense wreck the steelers o line.
Reply/Quote
I live in northern Indiana and stuck with the silly colts vs Texans. Looking for a good stream for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 08:54 AM)BengalB Wrote: Anyone else feel like this off-season just flew by??  

Btw, is there an Apple Watch app for the board??  ?

Well yes, normally our season ends a month earlier than it did last season. 

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Who Dey

I'm so glad the real games finally are starting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ah, the morning of Game 1.

(cues music) "It's the most-wonderful time-of the year!"
Reply/Quote
Any other of my board guys tailgating?
Reply/Quote
Looks like the steelers have no injury report? Not on the NFL Network ticker anyway.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 11:15 AM)GodFather Wrote: Any other of my board guys tailgating?

You know it BABY!!! WHOOOO!!!!! GO BENGALS!!!! WHO DEY!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Today is gonna be a good day.
Reply/Quote
You know what it is before you even click it:

https://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 11:16 AM)M.W. Wrote: Looks like the steelers have no injury report? Not on the NFL Network ticker anyway.

Correct.  All their players on the list practiced and were cleared to play on Friday.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives vs Steelers: <br><br>32 RB Trayveon Williams<br>70 OL D’Ante Smith<br>74 OL Max Sharping<br>86 TE Devin Asiasi<br>96 DT Jay Tufele<br><br>Notable: WR/PR Trent Taylor (hamstring) and TE Mitch Wilcox (ankle) were both questionable and will play.</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1568985271600910342?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 11, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Curious..did the Bengals decide to no longer broadcast the radio part of games on the mother ship or is it just one more way to squeeze every penny out of every fan not in the immediate broadcast area?  never mind..It's back. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote