Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
(09-12-2021, 03:05 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Chase needed this drive

Not really. Ridiculous, overreacting Bengals fans needed that drive. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: See, I don't get this. The only people I saw saying the game was over was people making fun of others saying the game was over... But there was nobody that I saw actually saying that. So this comes off as just being smug about a made up issue that nobody started other than the people being smug.

I hate to rain on your parade but there was at least 1 person claiming the game was over--not in a joking way--and i'd bet there were a couple others that had to fight themselves hard to not post it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 05:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: F..all..U chicken littles

QFT

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 05:46 PM)Synric Wrote: Rfaulk on the Beach relaxing when  everyone stressing. Can't wait until next weekend I'll be watching the game on the Outer Banks NC.

Yes sir! I was a strawberry rita and some other frufru drink in, chillin. I was able to just turn the game off right before OT and enjoy the rest of the day, then find out they won right after we checked in and the others arrived. Excellent day all around and tomorrow is the actual full 1st day down here. 

booyah

Reply/Quote
When the Vikins were in Field goal range I started packing up to leave my local bar. Then a bunch of Bengals fans I watched the game with started yelling fumble and I ran back in (was an outside bar and the Parking lot and I was in proximity).

I came back and I swear the whole place went nuts on that 4th and inches.

Cardiac cats for real man.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 10:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. I wasn't going to post any of these ridiculous early post but this is just too priceless and regular. 

This thread is just a reminder of why i need to stay the **** out of GD threads. Absolute shit posting. 

I'm gonna finish this one though. LOL

Yeah, I just stay outta here until after a win. I don't understand some of these posts earlier in the game.

I said before the game we were going to start slow on Offense and Burrow and company would get it down after the 1st.

The trenches were good on both sides of the ball besides Hopkins who is really rusty. Just what I wanted to see.

Think we can beat on the Bears in their place as long as we can handle the noise. Our 12th man really helped us.
Reply/Quote