Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 1 injury reports
Injuries already hitting the DT group. Both Geno and Mike Daniels are starting the season dinged up

Sims has missed several days and will likely have to clear COVID protocol when he returns. It is likely he will be inactive on Sunday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
2 games in 4 days; probably want to give those old guys on the line extra rest.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Welp, John Ross done surprised me on this one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 07:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Welp, John Ross done surprised me on this one.

He's an ironman now....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Give those boys some rest.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 08:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Give those boys some rest.

Rest? The season hasnt even started yet.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 09:09 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Rest? The season hasnt even started yet.

So they haven't even been practicing or working out is what you are saying?

Of course they have. I don't want these guys out in the opener which is the point. 

If they are rested, they will be fresh which is what I want. Don't know about you Jeremy...
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 09:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So they haven't even been practicing or working out is what you are saying?

Of course they have. I don't want these guys out in the opener which is the point. 

If they are rested, they will be fresh which is what I want. Don't know about you Jeremy...

Man.... Idk

If they are actually injured then ok, but the opener against a pretty good run team requires all hands on deck.

Yes, two games in less than a week is rough especially against a division rival but man even limited snaps can go a long way for the season’s momentum.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 09:29 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Man.... Idk

If they are actually injured then ok, but the opener against a pretty good run team requires all hands on deck.

Yes, two games in less than a week is rough especially against a division rival but man even limited snaps can go a long way for the season’s momentum.

We don't know much until we actually see who is active or not. 

As Pally said, the only one of these guys likely out is Sims, so I am not overly concerned at this point.
Reply/Quote
Atkins been dinged up all camp, we have another AJ on our hands? Hope not.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 09:44 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Atkins been dinged up all camp, we have another AJ on our hands? Hope not.

He hasn't missed a game since 2013; it's ok if he misses a practice or two
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 06:53 PM)pally Wrote: Injuries already hitting the DT group.  Both Geno and Mike Daniels are starting the season dinged up

Sims has missed several days and will likely have to clear COVID protocol when he returns.  It is likely he will be inactive on Sunday

Raise your hand if you read "Sims" and thought of Pat Sims #guilty
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Right now, Mike Pouncey, C, has not been practicing because of a hip injury and Mike Williams, WR, was limited with an AC joint injury for the Chargers.
Reply/Quote
Offense looks completely healthy. We will get a very good look at our offense this week. Fully healthy and against a talented defense. Can’t wait!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 11:16 PM)J24 Wrote: He hasn't missed a game since 2013; it's ok if he misses a practice or two

Atkins has been a stud. I was just saying I’m nervous that shoulder injury will evolve into something troubling the whole season. You’re prob right tho, it’s a minor issue hopefully.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 11:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Raise your hand if you read "Sims" and thought of Pat Sims #guilty

raises hand
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 07:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Welp, John Ross done surprised me on this one.

He still has 3 days until the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 08:38 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Right now, Mike Pouncey, C,  has not been practicing because of a hip injury and Mike Williams, WR,  was limited with an AC joint injury for the Chargers.

Those are big deals...

(09-10-2020, 09:35 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Offense looks completely healthy. We will get a very good look at our offense this week. Fully healthy and against a talented defense. Can’t wait!

Me too, cannot wait. Really interested in seeing how the O-line blocks that front and how Burrow escapes the pocket when 
things break down. Cause we all know plays will break down at times going against that front especially.

(09-10-2020, 11:06 AM)PhilHos Wrote: raises hand

Same lol
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 01:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Those are big deals...

Me too, cannot wait. Really interested in seeing how the O-line blocks that front and how Burrow escapes the pocket when 
things break down. Cause we all know plays will break down at times going against that front especially.

Same lol

If Burrow puts up a 40 burger (and the defense does their job), I probably should take Monday off work...As a matter of fact, I am going to just in case.  
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 06:53 PM)pally Wrote: Injuries already hitting the DT group.  Both Geno and Mike Daniels are starting the season dinged up

Sims has missed several days and will likely have to clear COVID protocol when he returns.  It is likely he will be inactive on Sunday

Im happy overall with report, few players on it and no one ruled out
Reply/Quote