Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 1 injury reports
(09-10-2020, 01:58 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If Burrow puts up a 40 burger (and the defense does their job), I probably should take Monday off work...As a matter of fact, I am going to just in case.  

Think I might as well if that happens... Cool
Reply/Quote
these were AJ's first full practices of the Zac Taylor era

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 02:08 PM)pally Wrote: these were AJ's first full practices of the Zac Taylor era

Great news, if he can stay healthy this year look out!!!
Reply/Quote
no Geno again today. Darius Phillips is added

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Damn suddenly really thin at interior dline and CB. Daniels I doubt is ready for full game duties. Hopefully Phillips is a go.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 09:58 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Atkins has been a stud. I was just saying I’m nervous that shoulder injury will evolve into something troubling the whole season. You’re prob right tho, it’s a minor issue hopefully.

Shoulder injuries are rarely something that goes away without surgery - unless it's simple inflammation.  Once I hear about a player having a shoulder problem it seems like it's a problem the whole season.

Hope I'm wrong. I've been SO looking into seeing this D-line play together. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We couldn’t even get one look at this revamped defense. FML

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 03:41 PM)pally Wrote: no Geno again today.  Darius Phillips is added

Oddly, I was looking at a SD (make that LA) injury report and they had Billy Price listed on the Bengal's with an ankle..????  But it did say FP (full practice) the rest of the week.  Weird.  Bulago and Trai Turner both listed as questionable with injuries.  

If the defensive front four (five?) from week 1 of last year shows up, dig Tyrod a grave.  He is mobile, but he is no Russell Wilson.  
Reply/Quote
https://www.chargers.com/team/injury-report/

Look at this...they have different results for the Bengals???

It says Daniels and Phillips were FP today???
Reply/Quote
Doesnt a player have to have at least a limited practice by Friday to be included in Sunday game?

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 05:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Doesnt a player have to have at least a limited practice by Friday to be included in Sunday game?

Not officially.  Marv had a rule that if you didn't practice, he would never play you.  But it is not a league rule.  
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:14 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not officially.  Marv had a rule that if you didn't practice, he would never play you.  But it is not a league rule.  

Yeah, believe it is up to the HC.
Reply/Quote