Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants***
Cincinnati Bengals (3-4-1)   vs.   New York Giants (5-3)
Monday, November 14th, 8:30 PM on ESPN
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
Announce Crew: Sean McDonough, Jon Gruden, Lisa Salters

[Image: wHA2QqX.png?1]

Reply/Quote
Who Dey Dancing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Death, taxes, sunrise, sunset, and Bengals score no more than 23. Defense, that's your mark. Keep the Giants to <23.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 08:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Death, taxes, sunrise, sunset, and Bengals score no more than 23. Defense, that's your mark. Keep the Giants to <23.

The Bengals just scored 27 in their last game!
Reply/Quote
Prime Time + Following a BYE + AT New York?
G-men go hog wild tonight on our D. Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 08:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The Bengals just scored 27 in their last game!

In 75 minutes.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash">#Bengals</a> inactives: <br>QB Jeff Driskel<br>WR James Wright <br>CB K. Russell <br>LB Rey Maualuga <br>DT DeShawn Williams<br>OL C. Westerman<br>DL Margus Hunt</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/798314989127892993">November 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
Reply/Quote
Hunt is inactive? Kind of surprised at that.
Reply/Quote
Leon Hall is inactive for the Giants.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 09:07 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: In 75 minutes.

In 60.

No one scored in OT (thus the tie).
Reply/Quote
Chykie Brown is active our D will definitely improve this week.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 09:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: In 60.

No once scored in OT (thus the tie).

:andy:
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 09:13 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Hunt is inactive? Kind of surprised at that.

(11-14-2016, 09:14 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Leon Hall is inactive for the Giants.

First, I hope you are at the game!

I knew it would be Hunt or Clarke inactive for Gilberry, and Clarke has had a little more success of late, so I'm not too surprised there.

I'm bummed about Leon being inactive.  I was hoping he would be their nickel DB, and in that case regularly go 3 wide and put AJ in the slot to force that matchup.  No way in hell Hall could succeed in that scenario.  I hate to pick on an old friend, but I'm all for attacking a glaring mismatch.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 09:28 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Chykie Brown is active our D will definitely improve this week.

lol, rushes to make some DFS adjustments.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 09:29 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: :andy:

Pretty sad that I couldn't see my typo in my own post, but it was glaring in the quote! Smirk
Reply/Quote
With Vinny Rey playing in place of Maualuga and Wright out, Special Teams will take a hit tonight. And they were doing so well .....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
So....will the Bengals avoid their usual post bye malaise?

Will Nick Vigil take over the game?

Will Wallace Gilberry score an offensive touchdown?

Will Peko return a kick for a touchdown?

Soon.....WE WILL FIND OUT!!!
Reply/Quote
Time to give the Giants a flashback from 4 years ago...
Reply/Quote
Will the real Cincinnati Bengals please stand up !
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 09:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: First, I hope you are at the game!

I knew it would be Hunt or Clarke inactive for Gilberry, and Clarke has had a little more success of late, so I'm not too surprised there.

I'm bummed about Leon being inactive.  I was hoping he would be their nickel DB, and in that case regularly go 3 wide and put AJ in the slot to force that matchup.  No way in hell Hall could succeed in that scenario.  I hate to pick on an old friend, but I'm all for attacking a glaring mismatch.

Unfortunately, tonight will be the first time ever I will NOT be at a Bengals-Giants game. First time ever I missed a Bengals-Jets game too. Bengals were able to kill the Giants Stadium curse the first time I missed them playing there so why risk it?
Reply/Quote