Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants***
[Image: 91423515-carson-palmer-of-the-cincinnati...xc2w%3D%3D]

Bye Marvin!  I'm outta here! 

Oh wait, wrong QB.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:44 AM)OandB Wrote: Biggest disappointment this year...  Defence??? Or O-line?

Oline. And it's not even close. 

The Raiders are a 1st place team with a bad D. You have no chance with a bad Oline though. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:51 AM)sonofstat Wrote: oh well, thats a meaningful season done then.

depressing...the pass protection was the biggest issue tonight though there were a few issues to choose from.

been a while since we've had a meaningless second half to season.

Really, truly believe it is time for Marv to go this time. Unfortunately we may get worse before better as the talent on the O Line and all levels of the D (especially LB) is really poor.

Time to go!!!??? He will be getting his yearly extension soon!
Reply/Quote
Dammit. I'm getting killed with texts from my Giant fan friends. At least they aren't rubbing it in.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to the Hobson piece about how the Bengals dominated this game for 2 quarters and were a 4th down play away from winning it even with 9 penalties.
Reply/Quote
Well the season is pretty much over so......top 5 draft pick, here we come!
Reply/Quote
It's back to the days of David Shula. I would say years ago they lost because they had no talent, but this team has talent, and should be better. Such a horrible coach and his staff is incompetent.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:53 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: That is exactly where I stand. I wil record the rest of the games and MAYBE watch it when it's convenient for me. Screw this team.

Screw them right up their pathetic, rich ***** asses.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Shame because for a few minutes there, the defense of the past 5 years looked like it was back.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 02:14 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Shame because for a few minutes there, the defense of the past 5 years looked like it was back.

well Burfict and Atkins turned up to play today so that helped... Also i really don't think the Giants are that good.  Anyone who stays in 3 wr 1 te, 1b mode that much and runs it so weakly is going to get found out.  

What was much better till right at the end was the tackling...but really thats just praising the D for doing the basics OK
Reply/Quote