Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
D is giving them a chance. Everyone else is still in the bye
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:54 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: We are not close to being ready to play.

Really dude ? The weather is clearly causing issues on both sides
Reply/Quote
I know Burrow is good and accurate but damn tell me someone on this coaching staff accounted for wind today. Nothing but short passes and running the ball is going to cut it today.
Reply/Quote
Defense looks good early, but can't keep putting them out there in terrible positions and let this T.O.P. keep up. Run the damn ball.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Penalties. Turnovers. Classic Bengals vs Steelers. Always hope for better and they prove themselves in over their head time and time again.
Reply/Quote
Oh Teddy, Did You Get My Friend request?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:49 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Redmond at RG, Spain at RT. I think they need to put Sample over there too and do some power running to that side.

Looked like They had 6 out there with Spain between Redmond and Adeniji.  Maybe Adeniji is a "TE".
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:53 PM)Housh Wrote: Tate has to catch that. That was somehow a perfect throw

Lunging/diving full extension fingertip attempt on a huge WR is not a perfect throw.

That would have been a weekly highlight circus catch.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Defense can't hold up much longer.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:53 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Are we even going to try to run?
no why do that? Its not like it is blowing 60mph or anything.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:54 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: You can't throw deep outs with the wind! Are these guys that stupid? Run the ball and short throws.

People can keep saying wind wind all you want but when the Steelers are doubling the inside receivers the fade and 7 yard out are the only throws open. 

Wind be damned.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Nah. They can’t win them all. Divisional games are always tough. Steelers never seem to be able to get into a rhythm on offense. Ever. 

Oh no they will definitely lose a stupid game or two, it just won’t be to the Bengals. Something weird that they just can’t beat them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
D has been exposed

Reply/Quote
And now the defense is going to implode
Reply/Quote
Like I said....the defense is now collapsing.
Reply/Quote
we are missing Ross to fit the team perfectly, his complimentary TD in the last minute of the game.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburg all runs are killing us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Windy AF, what do the squeelers do? run it ... Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: Defense can't hold up much longer.

Yup

4th drive already for the Steelers and there was over 6:30 left in the 1st quarter.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
For over a decade no one on this team other than Vontaze Burfict can get their hands on this fat oafish rapist. It’s bizarre.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote