Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-15-2020, 05:18 PM)Synric Wrote: We usually go to the Bengals vs Steelers games but because of the Pandemic we are st my house to watch it.

Well the weather just knocked power out and everyone freaked.... I'm like dont worry I gots this and flipped it over the the natural gas generator. Football prepared.

I'm worried I will miss at least part of the game due to a nasty line of storms expected to roll through my area in the six o'clock hour...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good game buddies !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 05:51 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Good game buddies !

You too Roger!

I mean, Arturo!
Reply/Quote
Two words: Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Don’t even THINK of throwing near him.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 05:51 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Good game buddies !

D’accord! Peut-etre nous allons gagner. Il fait du vent a Pittsburgh aujourd’hui.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are going to win
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Eff Me!

Our game is local for me today, but it is the DC football market. They are going to OT with the Lions, so our game won't be televised until it is over!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Eff Me!

Our game is local for me today, but it is the DC football market.  They are going to OT with the Lions, so our game won't be televised until it is over!!!

And Stafford just over threw a wide open receiver who would have scored a walk off TD as time expired.
Reply/Quote
At least we have the FOX announcers instead of those drones from CBS.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Eff Me!

Our game is local for me today, but it is the DC football market.  They are going to OT with the Lions, so our game won't be televised until it is over!!!

(11-15-2020, 06:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And Stafford just over threw a wide open receiver who would have scored a walk off TD as time expired.

Crisis averted.  A roughing the passer foul put Detroit in position to hit MLJ on a quick pass to the 40 and take TO to kick the 59 yard game winner...
Reply/Quote
So pregame warmups, Adeniji at LT and Spain at RT. Surprised Sutherland is inactive.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A very sneaky move. Zac Taylor hinted at the gamemanship on Friday when he said, &quot;We’ll reveal our offensive lineups when they roll out there.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/h0SSZzofm4">https://t.co/h0SSZzofm4</a></p>&mdash; Ben Baby (@Ben_Baby) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1328082078483816450?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 15, 2020</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I thought for sure we were going to REALLY fool everyone and put Erickson in at LT and Ross at RT...
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: I thought for sure we were going to REALLY fool everyone and put Erickson in at LT and Ross at RT...

It's not too late...
Reply/Quote
Howdy! Let's beat dat Steeler ass! WhoDey!
Reply/Quote
They lose to us and theyll get destroyed in the media lol

Lets go
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Sweep the leg!!! No mercy!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 06:27 PM)Housh Wrote: They lose to us and theyll get destroyed in the media lol

Lets go

The pundits would quickly talk about how close the score was in all of our losses, and that we are really "a contender missing a few pieces"
Reply/Quote
And right away the defense is its usual worthless self.
Reply/Quote
Pick six time
Reply/Quote