Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
The Bengals are weak. The stealers just proved it. This is a weak ass team all around...
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:13 PM)Trademark Wrote: Zac Taylor is the biggest joke of a coach ever

Good thing you have Bruce Arians.  
Reply/Quote
Jackson didn't even rally up to the line to prevent the first down...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:14 PM)Tony Wrote: I'll tell you 1 thing I'm an 100% questiong is if he can play in weather.. 1 other thing , He cant throw deep. Until he does,  I just cant blindly say he can..

I'm really not sold on Burrow, he doesn't look that good...His deep ball is trash
Reply/Quote
Jackson is so god dam soft.
Reply/Quote
Both of those tacklers....is that how the Bengals coach tackling?
Reply/Quote
Can we all finally admit Zac Taylor was hired because he would work for the lowest pay?
Reply/Quote
29 - 7 and they are passing the ball and no one on the defense takes that personal and hits the QB? That is why this team loses, they just don't have that fire to punch a team that disrespects them. You take the 15 yards, but you send a statement.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:15 PM)samhain Wrote: Good thing you have Bruce Arians.  

I'm always gonna love the Bengals, they just suck right now
Reply/Quote
Burrow on the sideline looking defeated... SAD picture right there... It's like he knows hes doomed
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:12 PM)Spider Wrote: Dumb A$$ Americans
Keep Giving your second to last dollar to Mike Brown and Co..
The only reason he is still an owner is because he agreed to the NFlL that his Team would be the little biatch of the league..
Hes making Frostee money and He Nor Katie Or her stupid ass husband dont give a $hit how a true fan feels
Aint gonna change until Death comes delivers
Hopefully death can hold ion to the ball
Hate to break this to you, but not every American is a Bengals fan.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:16 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm really not sold on Burrow, he doesn't look that good...His deep ball is trash

Your team's qb can't even keep track of what down it is.  Get lost.
Reply/Quote
The only way this team will ever be any good is every single coach on the club needs to be immediately fired. After that they have to bring in REAL NFL caliber coaching. And Green should be on the street as soon as this game ends.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:12 PM)Spider Wrote: Dumb A$$ Americans
Keep Giving your second to last dollar to Mike Brown and Co..
The only reason he is still an owner is because he agreed to the NFlL that his Team would be the little biatch of the league..
Hes making Frostee money and He Nor Katie Or her stupid ass husband dont give a $hit how a true fan feels
Aint gonna change until Death comes delivers
Hopefully death can hold ion to the ball

Mike Brown is never going to ***** die. That shit stain is going to live to be 150 and continue to think he knows how to run a professional football team. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:16 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm really not sold on Burrow, he doesn't look that good...His deep ball is trash

Good think hes not your QB. You go root for the GOAT, bandwagoner.
Reply/Quote
Burrow hasnt even played bad at all. They just thoroughly got out coached. Poor game plan. I don’t know that Taylor can beat the Steelers or Ravens.
Reply/Quote
"Welcome to the shitshow yeah you know the game. Tune in another year it's always just the same!!"
[Image: th?id=OIP.U-fnvrn5F1DiDJTb4632uwHaE6&pid...=245&h=163]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:16 PM)samhain Wrote: Your team's qb can't even keep track of what down it is.  Get lost.

Make me. I'm a bengals fan...Burrow will never be better than Brady though
Reply/Quote
Tackling ghosts.....what a whiff
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This team is full of ***** little bitches. From top to bottom.
Including many of its fans. Ninja

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote