Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
These announcers would blow Tomlin and the stealers if they wanted them too lol lol
Reply/Quote
Me, checking the last few pages of the gameday thread, to see what's going on in JN...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Did people really expect us to win this game? Come on guys this was always going to be a loss.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well Burrow 2 games against the top teams Ravens and Steelers 1 TD 1 Int , 400 yards total.. not what I expected but hopefully he will show improvement when we play them both at home for next games
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Question in regards to name calling.

Is that individual name calling, or can I make a generalized one such as we have a few mindnumbingly iidiot fans that post in here?

Not saying I would ever say the latter, but just in case I would, would that be allowed?

You're like the kid that tells the teacher that Karen said Shit just so YOU could say shit without getting in trouble.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:16 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm really not sold on Burrow, he doesn't look that good...His deep ball is trash

Serious question...are you bipolar?

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:31 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: All you Burrow haters here may get to see how really bad we are without him if he’s out next week. He was not real good today but who the hell was?
Anybody that is a Burrow hater needs some mental help.  He will break Luck's record even with the shitty team he's playing with.  Put Burrow in place of Ben today and let him play against this Bengals defense and he would wear their asses out.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:34 PM)J24 Wrote: Did people really expect us to win this game? Come on guys this was always going to be a loss.

What the **** does that even mean?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:34 PM)J24 Wrote: Did people really expect us to win this game? Come on guys this was always going to be a loss.

No one with a reasonable grasp of reality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The stealers and ravens are gonna kick this teams brains in twice lol
Reply/Quote

We did expect to compete tho. 

Weve lost plenty to know that the board doesnt get too mad at good losses. We came to Pittsburg and looked like little bitches. The board is allowed to implode after this BS. Keep in mind the Steelers didnt even play that good
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Burrow back out there?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:31 PM)thillan Wrote: Brady just had a worse game than this last week against the Saints too lol, with a much more talented team. Kinda blows my mind how much people overreact here.

He was picked #1 overall by a team that won 1 game people, we are not going to contend with the Steelers and Ravens right now.

Exactly. This is a bad team, with injuries at key areas to boot. We were never going to win, but I would have liked to see the offense do better. No 3rd down conversions is bad.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

True. However, my point is the coaching is not near Pits level. At least come up with a game plan to keep us in the game. I don’t think Taylor will ever be able to out coach the Steelers or Ravens
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:34 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Me, checking the last few pages of the gameday thread, to see what's going on in JN...

Eh same type of stuff as every other loss.

Fire this coach, that coach, etc.

This player, that player, all suck

And of course as it goes along it turns into name calling and fighting among fans of the same team due to differing opinion.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Get him out of there.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:35 PM)bjf123 Wrote: No one with a reasonable grasp of reality!

That reminds me, after those game I could use a really cheap bj. Ninja

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I don’t know why fans thought this was winnable.

Expected the team to be flat and the Steelers D to make plays. Got exactly that and a blowout.

Just no injury to burrow.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:35 PM)bjf123 Wrote: No one with a reasonable grasp of reality!

We wanted a good game no one really believed they would win but they got smashed..
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You'd just cry like a little *****.

Mods, how isn't this guy banned ?
Reply/Quote