Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-15-2020, 09:35 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: What the **** does that even mean?

Going up against the #1 Defense with a rookie QB isn't a recipe for success in the NFL.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We had two full weeks to put this sick gameplan out there
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:36 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Eh same type of stuff as every other loss.

Fire this coach, that coach, etc.

This player, that player, all suck

And of course as it goes along it turns into name calling and fighting among fans of the same team due to differing opinion.
I disagree you nasty [insert perjorative here].

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:35 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Anybody that is a Burrow hater needs some mental help.  He will break Luck's record even with the shitty team he's playing with.  Put Burrow in place of Ben today and let him play against this Bengals defense and he would wear their asses out.

Was Joe drafted to break rookie records or to win games?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:31 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I mean... I guess. Once again, rookie season. You're evaluating as if he has been playing multiple seasons. I didn't realize you evaluated talent. If you think he is a concern, I'd be curious to hear your evaluation of other players on this team. 

Really no one is playing that well. I think we know that. Bates and Logan Wilson are the only players on defense who look decent. On offense no one looked even passable. I have higher standards - to accept the slop we usually get as Bengals fans just ensures more slop. 

And I am not evaluating as if he played multiple seasons. Even rookies should have awareness and accuracy ESPECIALLY if that was their draft calling card. In both the Rats and Stealers games his accuracy has been way off and he has missed defenders on multiple occasions. I am taking the poor blocking and lack of open targets into account.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:34 PM)J24 Wrote: Did people really expect us to win this game? Come on guys this was always going to be a loss.

Do you not understand the difference between a loss, and an ass kicking?

I could be wrong, but I doubt people would be as upset if we lost, like 28-17.
Reply/Quote
The announcer literally said Burrow is out there so he can "feel this loss"

They are 2-5-1, he has felt 5 losses already. Seriously, this is painful to listen to.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Burrow looks like he already has a sprained MCL/ACL, so logically you send him back out there in a lost game to tear the dam thing completely......WTF!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:36 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Burrow back out there?

Taylor should be fired for it. 2 minutes... HE is the Franchise and they will have incentive to do more damage to him if left in. Screw Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:36 PM)Housh Wrote: We did expect to compete tho. 

Weve lost plenty to know that the board doesnt get too mad at good losses. We came to Pittsburg and looked like little bitches. The board is allowed to implode after this BS. Keep in mind the Steelers didnt even play that good

Why? We already saw what the Ravens did to us why would anyone expect the Steelers game to be any different?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:20 PM)Tony Wrote: That tony brown guy is worst than rod Jones.. Burrow is 100% out of rookie of the year after this..

No he’s not. Herbert didn’t have a great game either, and still only has 1 win.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:34 PM)J24 Wrote: Did people really expect us to win this game? Come on guys this was always going to be a loss.

Win or lose, I thought it would have been more competitive.

If there is a Zonk Award, I'd give it to the coaching staff. Poor preparation, poor adjustments (if there were any), poor gameplan.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Do you not understand the difference between a loss, and an ass kicking?

I could be wrong, but I doubt people would be as upset if we lost, like 28-17.

Exactly. A loss was probably but a three phase meltdown is not acceptable. 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Was Joe drafted to break rookie records or to win games?

We weren’t going to beat these guys, omg people lol. Would you want Russell Wilson on your team?

I mean he just got sacked 6 times and threw 2 picks, must not have it in him. Bad QBs, right?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Was Joe drafted to break rookie records or to win games?

No QB is winning the game today, against this opponent, with the same talent level and staff surrounding them.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:37 PM)Trademark Wrote: Mods, how isn't this guy banned ?

Self fulfilling prophecy. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:38 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: We had two full weeks to put this sick gameplan out there

It was...literally.. Sick
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I disagree you nasty [insert perjorative here].

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Oh yeah... well I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Been a fan since the 70’s done with this shit. Not wasting my Sundays on this shit show anymore. Say I’m not a fan, that’s right. I’m not going to be a fan of losing, incompetence, failure, anymore. This franchise is a joke and always will be with Brown in charge. Doesn’t matter who we draft or sign, they will be a bust or we will make damn sure that they are with our so called coaches. And as I type this Burrow limps off the field. He’s already playing scared, with happy feet. Actually seems to be playing worse as the season goes on. That’s a result of this front office half assing this offense around him.

I wish everyone on here nothing but the best, hope some of you wake up and realize this team is not worth your time till this front office makes winning the #1 priority.

I’ll say something similar to what I said to Trademark. I’m here for ya if you need to talk. I get it , we are all frustrated but in my opinion, we made a good choice in Burrow. That’s a good piece to build around. Problem is, will this organization do it properly? Prob not but all we can do is hope!
Reply/Quote
This team has sucked so long and been total dog shit for so long they will never be able to be an actual good team..
Reply/Quote