Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
Cincinnati Bengals (3-5)   vs   Tennessee Titans (5-3)
Sunday, November 12th, 1:00 PM on FOX
Nissan Stadium, Nashville, Tennessee
Announce Crew: Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth, Shannon Spake

[Image: hi-res-131671361_crop_north.jpg?13766826...=630&h=420]

Reply/Quote
We got the over/under for the offense at 150 yards. Put in your bets now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've seen a few predictions we come away with a victory in this one. I don't know. We are weak everywhere. Fingers crossed!

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2017, 11:43 AM)treee Wrote: We got the over/under for the offense at 150 yards. Put in your bets now.

Over, at 167.

Over/under on time of possession at :20.  I got :19:30.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:42 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Over, at 167.

Over/under on time of possession at :20.  I got :19:30.

I think you're pretty much spot on with the top
Reply/Quote
It seems like this could be another loss similar to last week, but maybe it won't be as painful to watch.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2017, 11:43 AM)treee Wrote: We got the over/under for the offense at 150 yards. Put in your bets now.

Over.

We average 4.8 yards per play, on an ABYSMAL (and league low) 57 plays per game.

Put me down for 240 yards (fall short of our averages and I still win!)
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 12:17 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: It seems like this could be another loss similar to last week, but maybe it won't be as painful to watch.

Tennessee has been a Jeckyl and Hyde team this year, so we could actually have a shot at it.  Especially if guys have a sense of pride and respond to last weeks performances.  And AJ can beat the hell out of ALL of their corners, so we have that going for us too!
Reply/Quote
Looks like Ross is active today.

Bengals at Titans

Bengals: LB Kevin Minter, DT Pat Sims, CB KeiVarae Russell, S Shaun Williams, OL Adam Redmond, OL Christian Westerman, WR Tyler Boyd

Titans: G Quinton Spain, QB Brandon Weeden, RB Darius Jennings, DB Kalan Reed, S Curtis Riley, LB Nate Palmer, DL David King
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure why i am still watching this garbage but here i am.

Reply/Quote
NFL streams page, including Bengals

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 02:39 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm not sure why i am still watching this garbage but here i am.

Meaning a Bengals game?  Or an AFC game on Fox?

My problem is the latter.  Fox NFL is terrible...
Reply/Quote
I won’t be able to watch the first half which by the end of, the game will probably be over. I get to watch my son wearing a Steeler shirt and shorts playing in a flag football game. http://i.imgur.com/ZLACvo3.gif
Reply/Quote
Good game everyone !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
One of the guys on CBS just picked the Bengals as an "upset special." That would be fun. BTW it's nice to see Michael Vick on Fox. That's a really good redemption story and he's really an attractive guy so he's going to be good on the Fox team.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 02:49 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I won’t be able to watch the first half which by the end of, the game will probably be over. I get to watch my son wearing a Steeler shirt and shorts playing in a flag football game. http://i.imgur.com/ZLACvo3.gif

Since smacking him is child abuse and carries a stiff penalty, your best bet is to disown him.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 02:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Meaning a Bengals game?  Or an AFC game on Fox?

My problem is the latter.  Fox NFL is terrible...

Stockton and Schlereth are pretty good. They are doing the Bengals game today.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 02:50 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Stockton and Schlereth are pretty good. They are doing the Bengals game today.

That's a relief.  They are a good, knowledgeable crew; and don't show any personal bias' they might have.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 02:50 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Stockton and Schlereth are pretty good. They are doing the Bengals game today.

Thank god. One if the very few crews I like. Guess I can watch the game with the volume up
Reply/Quote
Please let them run an absurd amount of plays through Mixon and Ross.

...oh, and beat the Titans because my gf is a Jaguars fan.
Reply/Quote