Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
Nice time to take the lead.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
The D needs to go apeshit!
Reply/Quote
Johnson back in over Chris Smith...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Play the same defense!

No!! Prevent!!! Bend but do not break!! Go to OT and lose there!! or tie, better yet!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Green had the CB beaten badly and had to slow down for yet another under thrown ball by Dalton resulting in an incompletion.

Was that after that nice catch and run for TD?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: well game is over. no way the Bengals lose this one now.

Lol..
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: well game is over. no way the Bengals lose this one now.

Smack
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:53 PM)Utts Wrote: He made a throw. I take back everything bad I ever said about him.

Forgot you guys can’t say anything remotely positive...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Really encouraging the way Billings is playing. We need these young guys to flash a bit
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:44 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: Would say "how big is that missed XP now?" but we actually have to something on offense.

FG wouldn't tie it...
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:53 PM)Synric Wrote: Johnson back in over Chris Smith...

Gotta love Marv 
Reply/Quote
We have to get them to punt before they start thinking they have 4 downs to use.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No pressure! Mariota has forever to throw.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:54 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Forgot you guys can’t say anything remotely positive...

What do you want? It was a nice throw. That doesn't change my overall opinion on him.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Titans gonna retake the lead and leave us with no time. Thanks Defense.
Reply/Quote
We might need that TO
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Someone explain that TO to me.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: D. has had a great 2nd half

...until the last drive when it matters. 

Let's see if that holds true again today.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Get pressure and win. Don't get to Mariotta and get picked apart and lose. That simple
Reply/Quote
Crap
Reply/Quote