Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Did i see it right? Jeff Driskel is starting for the Lions today?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Best Anthem I've heard all season.

Not just of Bengals games, either...
Reply/Quote
You all will be happy I am not going to request FINLEY in today.. I wont ask for the pineapple just yet...
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 02:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did i see it right? Jeff Driskel is starting for the Lions today?

Yup.  Stafford is out with broken bones in his back...
Reply/Quote
Happy New New Dey everyone.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 02:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Finley looks scared

Scared, or scarred?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 01:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm watching Bengal weekly on TV and and I'm pretty impressed with Finley

I was in preseason and I missed watching Bengals weekly. Been having tons of issues with reception for CBS, Fox and NBC. I have a party in the mancave every Sunday and was trying to get everything going before game start. We are good. ThumbsUp

I have been impressed with Findley from what I seen in preseason. Going to be exciting to watch today regardless of how he does and since this is really his first NFL game, I'm hoping to see great signs of his possibilities.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 02:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Don't forget our wins over the Jets and Dolphins...

No we must lose those games.

Reply/Quote
I already saw a positive. We had enough fans to hold up and fold the huge flag. I had my doubts we would have 100 fans show up.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
This attendance at the stadium is pitiful.
Reply/Quote
Finley will throw two picks and one will go back for TD. New QB like the old QB. QB isn’t the problem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 03:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yup.  Stafford is out with broken bones in his back...

Makes you want to watch the game, doesn't it?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 03:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yup.  Stafford is out with broken bones in his back...

ouch

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 02:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Finley looks scared

Im already looking for some deer in headlight gifs to have handy, just in case..
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 03:02 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Finley will throw two picks and one will go back for TD.  New QB like the old QB.  QB isn’t the problem

I'm willing to bet Finley will look more elegant doing so regardless.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
Clearly our problem has been at QB
Reply/Quote
That’s kinda awkward. Andy out there as a captain for the coin toss and hand shakes lol
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 03:00 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: You all will be happy I am not going to request FINLEY in today.. I wont ask for the pineapple just yet...

He's inactive today, so no chance of seeing him in this game.
Reply/Quote
the only question mark for this game is if Lamar will get 100 yrds.
Reply/Quote
LOL what an awesome defense

Reply/Quote