Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
(11-11-2018, 02:46 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Schefter reporting the team is expecting a December return for AJ.

Maybe meaning out for Baltimore and not needed for Cleveland?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 02:48 PM)OandB Wrote: Has AJ ever completed a full season?

He's played a full 16 games 4 times, and prior to this year, he had only missed 10 total games in 7 years...and 6 of those came in one season.
Reply/Quote
I am driving through Montana and cant get the game... no , not because of signal problems, but because the game is locally broadcasted and i cant watch it on my sunday ticket app.... in MONTANA...

Ok...
I think the nfl has officially gone full on ******. Thats ok. This will be the last year i get the package and just stream tje games for free from some shady website from now on.

We will see who gets the last laugh.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 02:48 PM)OandB Wrote: Has AJ ever completed a full season?

Yes...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We are going to be fine. They got this. Beautiful day in Cincinnati and the cloud that has been hanging over us for 29yrs will be traveling to New Orleans. Today, we will be BOSS!

Reply/Quote
Hope the bengals prove me wrong and they win.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 02:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: He's played a full 16 games 4 times, and prior to this year, he had only missed 10 total games in 7 years...and 6 of those came in one season.

He was exaggerating out of frustration (I think), but this could be the 3rd time AJ has missed significant time in the last 5 seasons.

I don't think it's a huge issue, but he hasn't exactly been an iron-man lately. I wouldn't say he's injury prone yet, either though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Good game everyone.

Bengals win.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 02:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We are going to be fine. They got this. Beautiful day in Cincinnati and the cloud that has been hanging over us for 29yrs will be traveling to New Orleans. Today, we will be BOSS!
Why is Mike Brown traveling to New Orleans? Ninja

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Oddly I also feel that this could be a good day for the Bengals. Or at the least not a blowout.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He was exaggerating out of frustration (I think), but this could be the 3rd time AJ has missed significant time in the last 5 seasons.

I don't think it's a huge issue, but he hasn't exactly been an iron-man lately.

Reality is, he's 30. Body doesn't bend, twist, bounce-back or heal like it did at 25 and it's only down hill from here.
Reply/Quote
This is it.. Sign of the cross and a Heineken..
Reply/Quote
Haha you know the defense is bad when the crowd cheers and the tiger roars over the PA when a run is stopped after a 2 yard gain LOL
Reply/Quote
Start the game with a 3 and out and that will be huge

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Challenge that!
Reply/Quote
Our LBs are going to give up a lot of yards
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Marvin starting off shaky with the desperate challenge....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm stoked about the game.
Reply/Quote
And as usual give up the first down...
Reply/Quote
Just stopping by to say "Who Dey"

or is it "Who Dat?"

whatever, it should be an entertaining game. Hopefully I can catch a good bit of it before more important shit starts happening.
Reply/Quote