Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
Sure am Glad I turned off the game in the 2nd quarter.. Now to go do something enjoyable with my time, like Laundry and Grocery shopping. Peace outttttt
Reply/Quote
I hope Breez gets 5 more. That would be awesome to see a qb get 10 td passes in one game. Bengals are the perfect team to do that to as well. They have a history of letting teams hang silly records on them.
Reply/Quote
Still no Mixon?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rush 3 and get a sack lmao
Reply/Quote
3rd and 11 and call a swing pass?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
lol the ole 3 and out coming out in the second half... you sure showed them Marvin.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:40 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Rush 3 and get a sack lmao

When we have basically no receiving targets yep!
Reply/Quote
This is a historically bad defense. Not even in the 1990s were the Bengals this bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:40 PM)Synric Wrote: 3rd and 11 and call a swing pass?

Hey man, you gotta trust your defense to get you the ball back!
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick out of the game. Concussion.
Reply/Quote
Did Mixon get hurt or wtf is Lazor doing?
Reply/Quote
This is sickening. We run the dumbest offense I have ever seen. We know that short , quick passes work and we run on first down. Get sacked on 2nd and take our best player out and Gio runs out of bounds on 3rd and 11. I mean seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
If Saints make it 42 to 7, I'm turning it off.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:28 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry unlike you I actually watch the plays. Also I don't have a psychotic hatred of Andy Dalton. 

Psychotic hatred? Lmfao. When he plays well, I compliment him. When he plays poorly, I call him out. It’s called being unbiased. Maybe if you stop being a fanboy and give it a try you’ll see what so many others do.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:42 PM)kevin Wrote: If Saints make it 42 to 7, I'm turning it off.

No guts. Let’s see the saints score 75 points.
Reply/Quote
Such an uninspiring offense today after having a week off. Losing AJ hurts some, but still not enough of an excuse by any means.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:41 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Kirkpatrick out of the game. Concussion.

Isnt a concussion when the Brain moves?? How the hell did he get concussed?
Reply/Quote
I think this defense has proved that punting will ALWAYS be a bad decision.

If only Marvin recognized that.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: I wonder if it over occurred to the front office that they could get more attendance and sales of merchandise if they actually acted like they cared about fielding a championship team?

Mike Brown doesn't care about merchandising or ticket sales. He can sit back and enjoy revenue sharing all the way to the bank.

Mike Brown hasn't ever done anything to build the Bengals Brand, he could care less about all of that......except keeping the stadium name.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:41 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Did Mixon get hurt or wtf is Lazor doing?

For the 9000th time.

This is the way our offense works, and has for 16 years.

RB 1 gets the 1st and 2nd down snaps for 2 drives.

RB 2 gets the 1st and 2nd down snaps for the 3rd drive.

Repeat.

The only change to this comes in the 2 minute drill, when the 3rd down back stays on the field...
Reply/Quote