Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
Marvin is an idiot.. Why can't we be as aggressive when the game is close? Seems like new age oaches are more aggressive.. Like they want the win more than older old school HCs.... I'm almost certain Hue Jackson will be our next HC.. Which is so wrong
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well crap, here come the 500 threads of Driskell should be our starting QB.

I think there were already 3 or 4 out there...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Hobson will gush about how the Bengals rushed for over 100 yards against the #1 rush defense in the league.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so true.
Reply/Quote
Marvin needs to use his timeouts wisely here.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We play the Browns twice, the Raiders, and at least one other team that is a lot worse than we are?

Browns are better than the Bengals. Don’t let the records fool you. They tied the Steelers, barely lost to the Saints and Chiefs and are stomping the Falcons. This defense will make Baker and Derek look like all stars
Reply/Quote
Flacco is probably out next week, lets get to 6 and 4!

Lol
Reply/Quote
I have Driskell fever. I also have disco fever and pac man fever.
Reply/Quote
This is the worst 5-4 team in NFL history.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have Driskell fever.  I also have disco fever and pac man fever.

It's driving me crazy
Reply/Quote
What's 265 + 219?

That's how many yards defense given up today lol
Reply/Quote
Bengals better start calling some timeouts if they want to get back in this game.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:39 PM)UDBengalsFan Wrote: Flacco is probably out next week, lets get to 6 and 4!

Lol

Don't worry the Bengals will beat the ratturds and get Marvin another extension
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:39 PM)UDBengalsFan Wrote: Flacco is probably out next week, lets get to 6 and 4!

Lol

lol....This defense won’t stop Lamar Jackson
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Marvin needs to use his timeouts wisely here.

you just jinxed it
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:35 PM)Trademark Wrote: This team is going 5-11, change my mind

I prayed for this team today. Are you sure you don't trust Jesus? 

[Image: 53287-jesus-garden-2-1200.1200w.tn.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I don't care if we lose today, I just want to see what Ross and the bench bums can do without AJ Green getting in the way.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:38 PM)Trademark Wrote: Browns are better than the Bengals. Don’t let the records fool you. They tied the Steelers, barely lost to the Saints and Chiefs and are stomping the Falcons. This defense will make Baker and Derek look like all stars

This. Indeed the Browns are a better team than us. Our games will be close but they will probably sweep us
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:40 PM)Trademark Wrote: lol....This defense won’t stop Lamar Jackson

Have you seen Jackson's accuracy?

He'll make Winston look like a sniper with the football.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:40 PM)Trademark Wrote: lol....This defense won’t stop Lamar Jackson

remember how giddy the homers were when Preston Brown 'came home' lolol

'but he had tackles'
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't care if we lose today, I just want to see what Ross and the bench bums can do without AJ Green getting in the way.

We still have a chance
Reply/Quote