Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
Is Gio acti e today?
Reply/Quote
ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS there you are!!!! Rock On Rock On
Reply/Quote
Take that Saints !

TD John ROss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#WHODEY

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Ok. Squeeze your sphincters, here comes Brees again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Goodbye AJ Green!
Reply/Quote
AJ who?
Reply/Quote
See that route by John Ross.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:21 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Yeah, we got screwed. On the first down challenge, holding on that non touchdown that was so obvious that they cant call it and that was obviously a drop.  This officiating is ***** horrible.

We just took the officials out of it (for now).

Reply/Quote
Only complaint on that drive is it was so fast.

Defense was out there 8 minutes, so I was hoping they could rest a little more...
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:27 PM)OandB Wrote: Is Gio acti e today?

Yes
Reply/Quote
Welp, the Bengals played every card in the deck on that drive. Nothing left to see, all downhill from here on out. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Nice drive! Good run/pass balance and if you want to see the impact of Price being back those runs showed it as we actually had push inside.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 01:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why run against best run defense in the NFL? Running more than passing will keep us in 3rd and 7 or more in my opinion.

Because there's Drew Brees back there, the more attempts we give him the worse this score will look, lol.

We need to have it within a TD in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
That was big! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:27 PM)OandB Wrote: Is Gio acti e today?

Yes.

You'll see him in two drives or third down on the next drive...
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:28 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Only complaint on that drive is it was so fast.

Defense was out there 8 minutes, so I was hoping they could rest a little more...

If it takes them like 10-15min of real time to recover in the first quarter we have a whole lot of other problems. 
Reply/Quote
One of our most complete drive
Reply/Quote
well, if ROSS plays well, we can give another week of rest to AJ Green.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:28 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Only complaint on that drive is it was so fast.

Does it matter though? Our defense plays the same whether gassed or well rested

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:29 PM)Sweetness Wrote: If it takes them like 10-15min of real time to recover in the first quarter we have a whole lot of other problems. 

We all know it is a track meet against the NO, so they need as much time to get fresh as possible...
Reply/Quote