Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
(11-12-2023, 02:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This game makes me nervous.  Why?  The Texans are sandwiched between the big win against Buffalo and the upcoming Thursday Night game against the Ravens.  Houston is an up and coming team with nothing to lose.

I get that.

I'd love for us to blow the doors off of them very early on so key personnel can get out of the game and be healthy and rested on Thursday night.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 02:48 PM)M.W. Wrote: Hopefully the Bengals defense can rough Stroud up and create some turn overs.

That’s the ticket!

If the Cincinnati defense gets sloppy and CJ Stroud gets into a rhythm it could be a very long afternoon.
Reply/Quote
Got to make it hard on Stroud thats no secret!

HUGE game !
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Hope to get off to a fast start.
Reply/Quote
5 starters out for the Texans. 5 years ago that would mean a definite loss for the Bengals. This is not that team.
Reply/Quote
Ja’Marr Chase is playing; that’s wonderful! Even if he’s not getting the ball he’ll draw lots of coverage. I look forward to the Bengals’ tight ends feasting again along with a large dose of Joe Mixon. This offense is so good missing Tee Higgins won’t hurt badly.
Reply/Quote
I'm here. I'm sick. Make me feel better, Bengals.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 02:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Ja’Marr Chase is playing; that’s wonderful!  Even if he’s not getting the ball he’ll draw lots of coverage.  I look forward to the Bengals’ tight ends feasting again along with a large dose of Joe Mixon. This offense is so good missing Tee Higgins won’t hurt badly.

Shouldn't be huge, didn't stop the Bengals with gimpy Joe earlier this year. 
Reply/Quote
Gotta say I love the mix of orange and black not that stripe stuff!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The Air Force tech sergeant singing the national anthem was awesome! So was the flyover.
Reply/Quote
Banged up Chase could get banged up worse for Baltimore. He needs to sit.
Reply/Quote
Texans time. We SHOULD win if we play up to our ability. So let's win and root for the Packers and Stains.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:00 PM)125250 Wrote: Banged up Chase could get banged up worse for Baltimore. He needs to sit.

Let him play and draw coverage. The other receivers will feast.
Reply/Quote
Sam Hubbard being out isn’t being talked about enough.

He is solid and a mini-beast.

He will be missed more than Tee IMO
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:02 PM)Whacked Wrote: Sam Hubbard being out isn’t being talked about enough.

Truth
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:00 PM)125250 Wrote: Banged up Chase could get banged up worse for Baltimore. He needs to sit.

100% agree
Reply/Quote
Score on the first possession! No mercy!
Reply/Quote
Who woulda thunk it that being 5-3 would have us both in last place and in a playoff seed.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 03:02 PM)Whacked Wrote: Sam Hubbard being out isn’t being talked about enough.

Agreed
Reply/Quote
Hey they called a hit yo the head.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote