Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Texans @ Bengals***
(11-12-2023, 04:14 PM)Housh Wrote: That punt was amazing btw

Yeah, Robbins has been good today.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
How the HELL are these DB's professionals? There are at least five college teams whose DB's are better as a group.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:15 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: CJ Stroud is a LOT better than advertised.

He’s good, but his Wide Receivers are wide freaking open
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:15 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I’m starting to hate Nick Scott the same way I hated Kirkpatrick.

Beaten every ***** time.

Battle needs to be the starter
Reply/Quote
Good call to punt and pin them deep when the defense is awful. Just lets them pad the stats.
Reply/Quote
Giving him too much time to throw. He's a good qb though
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
D pass coverage is ass in this game. Still doing what they need to do in the red zone if our Offense can get their head out their ass.
Reply/Quote
The secondary constantly loses track of the receivers and the result is wide open targets for explosive plays.
Reply/Quote
Looks like a elite QB finally came out of Ohio State.

Reply/Quote
Looks like Stroud is going for 400 against us today!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:15 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: 28 yards on the first play.... seriously, what in the hell are we doing today. Houston on for over 500 yards today.

Houston will set a record for yards today. It might be 600 or more.
Reply/Quote
Secondary has been getting gashed today. Can’t count on the Texans fumbling away all their drives.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
Bengals secondary today...

[Image: rUarQcpfRJOR31UKyV81SA.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Stroud's picking em apart downfield.. He's gonna break some contract records in a few years if he doesn't get killed first..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm not afraid to call it, 2nd Half comeback to silence the detractors. We will get it figured out.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:15 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: This team is not making the playoffs with this inconsistent offense and a defense that can’t stop anyone,except with a turnover.

Tend to agree.  No way the Bengals are getting any tie breakers that involve another AFC North team because they will lose every game against them. 
Reply/Quote
Need another turnover... can't keep counting on them screwing up
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
They're scheming up so much time for Stroud.  It'd be a good game for Murphy or Ossai to break out.
Reply/Quote
This is just an embarrassment
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 04:16 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He’s good, but his Wide Receivers are wide freaking open

Stroud should have been the first pick in the draft over Young
Reply/Quote