Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Hey wait..The win doesn't count since I didn't go fishing..  Time to write a letter to ol commissioner Rog in protest to demand that game outcome be reversed..! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It was just painful to watch the completely ineffective run game again and watch the poor guys on defense have to be on the field for a long time, again.

Still, it's great to get a win and great to get a win at Denver. Brock Osweiler just is not an NFL quarterback. He's a career backup at best.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:42 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Neg repped and reported

LOL.  Cut yourself some slack, man. We were all thinking it.  Glad to be proven wrong today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Hypothetical question:

The Bills miss the playoffs by one game. You are the owner. Do you can the coach after one season due to the incompetent decision to bench the starting QB that got you that close in order for the other guy to shit the bed in what should have been an easy victory?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hey wait..The win doesn't count since I didn't go fishing..  Time to write a letter to ol commissioner Rog in protest to demand that game outcome be reversed..! 

We weren't trailing, so you were not required to get out the gear.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We weren't trailing, so you were not required to get out the gear.

We were at one point behind 7-6 and I didn't go fishing then..

Oh wait!  I know.. Yesterday while playing frizbee with the dog the wind caught it and it floated out into the lake so I used the fishing pole to get it back. 

You all owe me this one or I owe you for screwing up the draft position.. Take your pick.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: We were at one point behind 7-6 and I didn't go fishing then..

Oh wait!  I know.. Yesterday while playing frizbee with the dog the wind caught it and it floated out into the lake so I used the fishing pole to get it back. 

You all owe me this one or I owe you for screwing up the draft position.. Take your pick.. lol

Second half.

Your allowed to watch the first half completely.  But when we are trailing in the second half, your ass better be out on that lake!
Reply/Quote
So that’s back to back weeks with 7 points in the 2nd half. Sadly that raises the average
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote