Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Not a pretty win.

Not a dominating win.

Not even an exciting win.

But it is a win and I will take that.

Good job with the turnovers, D. At least that went well today. Everything else was mediocre.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Good win!  Now we need to fix the run blocking.....

Give all the O-linemen iron pipes, kneecap the D line on 2 - ready break
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anybody notice Ced this game?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Ugly win is better than a pretty loss. Especially a win away.

Granted, it's probably too little too late.
Reply/Quote
wow, fell asleep came back for the last 4:00 of the game or so to see Green score our last TD and the win... so that makes us 4-6 and still in contention for the playoffs?!?!?! no way! wow
Reply/Quote
Very happy for you guys on a huge win on the road in Denver! Congrats my friends!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody notice Ced this game?

I did watch him a couple pass plays and he held his own on the ones I watched 
Reply/Quote

Once, and not for good reasons.  But it was only once, so that is progress.  Or it was because Boling was letting his guy through faster?
Reply/Quote

I did notice him get beat a couple of times, but it was after the right side of the line got beat so he isn’t the worst OL we have anymore! Progress!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Very happy for you guys on a huge win on the road in Denver! Congrats my friends!

Thanks.

Although I am not happy about your Rutgers insult. I may have to send some of my Jersey associates to visit you. So, uh, you live in Wisconsin?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Playing not to lose. Will it work this time?

Stay Tuned!

It works sometimes when you have a good team. It rarely works when you have a bad team. 

This is a Christmas murical. But it doesn't matter. BO is as bad as his initials indicate. Marv lucked into this one and the Oline is still poops. 

This will no doubt be seen as a negative post by the usual suspects, i.e., those that don't want a team overhaul because they're scurred of the big bad '90s boogey man returning to haunt them...

Anyway...very nice to get the Denver monkey off their back and it's even cool to see that, despite wanting that ball-less, spineless sack of shit Lewis gone, they're only a game out of the playoffs with a lot of home games left. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Very happy for you guys on a huge win on the road in Denver! Congrats my friends!

It was only made possible by your belief!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Once, and not for good reasons.  But it was only once, so that is progress.  Or it was because Boling was letting his guy through faster?

Boling is terrible this year. If we can get Ced to average it is a victory
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

His pass protection wasn’t bad but Joe Mixon got buried running behind him.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:29 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: "Slim PLAYOFF HOPES alive"   Hilarious

Oh C'mon.. We're super bowl bound beyond the shadow of a doubt. Anyone who doesn't believe it just isn't a real fan!   Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Easy win next week and then kick Shitsburgh's ass at our house....6-6 and driving for wild card spot
Reply/Quote
Always love a win against Denver and their smug fans. Go flex in the mirror at home, Peko, you're 3-7 :)
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Boling is terrible this year. If we can get Ced to average it is a victory

I'd consider that a loss because if he looks average in pass pro (still terrible run blocking), we're more likely to keep him.

I want better than average at LT.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:24 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You know they’re gonna **** this up

Neg repped and reported
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:38 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Easy win next week and then kick Shitsburgh's ass at our house....6-6 and driving for wild card spot

Cleveland won’t be easy. Trust me.
Reply/Quote