Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
I guess we are road warriors

*sometimes

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:44 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: so.. we still in the play off hunt? aye?

Stupid Bears blew it or we would be in 1st right now...
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:44 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: so.. we still in the play off hunt? aye?

Firmly, yeah. 
Reply/Quote
Hope we didn't blow our load on this game and poop the bed against the Steelers. That's a game, given a choice, I'd much rather have.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
They keep ALMOST getting Carr...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:44 PM)Tony Wrote: Philos we won!  No arguing this week for us..

And here I thought *I* was the optimist. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:42 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Conflicts with the report earlier in the thread that they were burying him on the sidelines.

I dead ass saw a Cart with something white on it. Infected it was worth Trey.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:44 PM)Tony Wrote: You and run kijana need to get ahold of the Paul Brothers and see if you can get on the under card..

I’ve been ignoring him for over an hour. He’s playing with himself, which is obviously an activity with which he is quite accustomed
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:46 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I dead ass saw a Cart with something white on it. Infected it was worth Trey.

Huh
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:45 PM)Destro Wrote: Hope we didn't blow our load on this game and poop the bed against the Steelers. That's a game, given a choice, I'd much rather have.

Yeah, that Steelers game is a huge, huge game next week. A sweep of the Steelers to push to a 3-1 divisional record and 7-4 overall record would be massive for playoff hopes. 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:45 PM)Destro Wrote: Hope we didn't blow our load on this game and poop the bed against the Steelers. That's a game, given a choice, I'd much rather have.

Next two games really are must wins at this point.
Reply/Quote
I just hope we don't waste anymore Timeouts.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Wait... is this real?

Only beat the raiders 3 times ever?

No. The Bengals have beaten the Raiders 11 times.

21-11-1 all time in favor of the Raiders.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:46 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’ve been ignoring him for over an hour. He’s playing with himself, which is obviously an activity with which he is quite accustomed

You’re the one fawning over master Bates..
Reply/Quote
Still might want to cover their receivers
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
That missed extra point would have put this game away, up by 3 scores.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just hope we don't waste anymore Timeouts.

They rollover into the next season (think: vacation days).
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:39 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: Who knew how good Joe Mixon was when he's not beating women?

That was a dumb thing to say.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:46 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: No. The Bengals have beaten the Raiders 11 times.

Yea that makes more sense
Reply/Quote
Come on....give us a sack today!
Reply/Quote