Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
(11-21-2021, 08:58 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Well back on the good side of the playoff hunt!
We go into Pittsburg with a chance to get all that hype back we had before the Jets. At that point wed be a top 5 AFC team and maybe a division leader if Baltimor elosses.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are just better than the Raiders. Their QB isn't too good.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:59 PM)Destro Wrote: If Zac Taylor single handily beat back terrorists who were about to blow up the stadium, I would salute him, shake his hand and fire his a$$. 

That will never work, the terrorist you speak of is none other than Mike Brown. Terrorizing bengal fans since 1991.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:51 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Impossible. Someone earlier said "Only the Bungles" have their QB fumble the ball on a sack.

It was Godzilla that said that...
Reply/Quote
Nice win! We still seem to get off to terribly slow starts but the offense stepped up in the second half. The D was okay (sorry but against this offense when it no longer has Ruggs I found the easy TD unacceptable) but did get the turnovers to help close it out. Not sure why it took the DL 3.5 quarters to solve the Raider OL but they did it finally.

And even with a missed XP Evan was gold!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joey B with 149 yards passing and the win, I'll take it
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Wait... is this real?

Only beat the raiders 3 times ever?

3 AWAY wins. 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Joey B with 149 yards passing and the win, I'll take it

The defense keeps winning us games, even with all the bashing they get.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:52 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: In the Jets game CBS had it at 95%. Then the fun began.

Imagine if we don't blow the Jets game and McPherson makes the kick against GB? That's how close it is from being Good too Great...
Reply/Quote
Looks like we are all celebrating a bengals win tonight!

Boy that looked rough early. 6-4 and looking like a better defense out there giving me some hope! And they owned the TOP meaning the defense is better rested. Complimentary football right there.

Phillips on ST though ugh
Reply/Quote
Let us prep for the Steelers game tonight. I must find some alcohol.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:55 PM)Destro Wrote: And there draft pick about to star in The Longest Yard.

or dead man walking.. Nervous  At least Duggs will..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:02 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Looks like we are all celebrating a bengals win tonight!

Boy that looked rough early. 6-4 and looking like a better defense out there giving me some hope! And they owned the TOP meaning the defense is better rested. Complimentary football right there.

Phillips  on ST though ugh

Can never rely much on Kick Returners.... as long as they don't fumble and turn over the ball. They are good.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:00 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: That will never work, the terrorist you speak of is none other than Mike Brown. Terrorizing bengal fans since 1991.  Hilarious

I am, indeed, terrified of Mike Brown.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Good win. Just don't let Wilson play CB anymore.
Reply/Quote
I guess it always pays to get feed up with this team around the 2nd quarter sometime..turn it off then come back when they're doing better..  Works for me anyway..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
This needs to be a 30 minute celebration. Clap-clap, now to work on beating the Steelers. I want 40 points, a defensive TD and a photo of a sad, defeated and dejected Big Ben to help me sleep at night.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:04 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Can never rely much on Kick Returners.... as long as they don't fumble and turn over the ball. They are good.

It’s not that I expect returns in the kicking game, I don’t, but I do expect them to be smart and fair catch when guys are already all over him, or planting your heels on the 10 and not catching anything else inside the 10. That’s stupid and not understanding situational football. That play could have ended in complete disaster.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:12 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: It’s not that I expect returns in the kicking game, I don’t, but I do expect them to be smart and fair catch when guys are already all over him, or planting your heels on the 10 and not catching anything else inside the 10. That’s stupid and not understanding situational football. That play could have ended in complete disaster.

Yeah, that's on Simmons, he's done that in a couple of games already. That has been noted.
Reply/Quote
Some good posting today. Little rust coming off a bye week, and some questionable posts in the first quarter, but the boys finished strongly. Overall a satisfactory effort.

On to Pittsburgh.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote