Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
Cincinnati Bengals (0-9)   vs   Oakland Raiders (5-4)
Sunday, November 17th, 2019 at 4:25 PM on CBS
Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, California
Announce Crew: Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Melanie Collins
Referee: Shawn Smith
Streaming Links: Click Here
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: 7FlMzx0.jpg?1]

Reply/Quote
I’m looking for more energy and for the Bengals not to give up today. If the defense can appear like they actually have some semblance of a game plan that would be a nice bonus.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I eliminated the curse for the Bengals. Last year when we were either 4-0 or 4-1, I bought a long sleeve black shirt to go under my Bengal jerseys. We've been shit since. I burned it today so expect a win.

Reply/Quote
Two crappy things with today's game.

First, at some point today, I will have to go to work at a moments notice, and I won't know when that will be until the phone rings.  The last time I worked during a Bengals game was 1995.

The second probem is the timing.  I will be 50 miles from the stadium for 7 days, starting NEXT Saturday! Cry
Reply/Quote
They apparently have no plan to ever play Glenn again.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cordy Glenn a healthy scratch again.<br>The other <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives are<br>Dolegala<br>Green<br>Redmond<br>McTyre<br>Sample<br>Zettel</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1196154793154101248?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 17, 2019</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 02:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I eliminated the curse for the Bengals. Last year when we were either 4-0 or 4-1, I bought a long sleeve black shirt to go under my Bengal jerseys. We've been shit since. I burned it today so expect a win.

Good. We should all agree to burn one team item. Think of it as an offering to the football gods. I just don't know if I want us to break the losing streak or go 0-16 to guarantee the #1 over all in the draft. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I just wanted to check in to have my spirits uplifted in this game day thread. Nervous
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 05:01 PM)Shady Wrote: Good. We should all agree to burn one team item. Think of it as an offering to the football gods. I just don't know if I want us to break the losing streak or go 0-16 to guarantee the #1 over all in the draft. 

Let's guarantee the first pick before we win.  Washington doesn't look capable of winning another game so if we win one it will come down to the strength of schedule.  We will have played Seattle, 49ers, Baltimore (twice), and New England which means if we tie with the Redskins with one win apiece their weaker schedule will give them 1st overall.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 05:01 PM)Shady Wrote: Good. We should all agree to burn one team item. 

Does an 84-year-old team "item" qualify?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Maybe I'll pretend to go fishing as this team pretends to play football. Win/win, huh?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 05:55 PM)grampahol Wrote: Maybe I'll pretend to go fishing as this team pretends to play football. Win/win, huh?

It's much too late for your fishing to save us.  Think this team needs something like this:

[Image: exorcism.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 06:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's much too late for your fishing to save us.  Think this team needs something like this:

[Image: exorcism.jpg]

Hey! I saw that movie, dude!

"Your mother sews socks that smell!!!"
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I have the Disney+ ready on the Roku.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 05:01 PM)Shady Wrote: Good. We should all agree to burn one team item. Think of it as an offering to the football gods. I just don't know if I want us to break the losing streak or go 0-16 to guarantee the #1 over all in the draft. 
I just don't want to go 0-16.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I just ate boneless wings with a knife and Fork. Think I lost major man points.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Pratt didn't make it to the hole... good start.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 06:21 PM)J24 Wrote: I just ate boneless wings with a knife and Fork. Think I lost major man points.

Not until you eat a Snickers bar that way.

[Image: 50504fc9ecadae84466435935285af91--seinfeld-classy.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They don't call holding anymore do they

Reply/Quote
Wow a stop! After that first play i'd call that a miracle.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Way to go, defense. I see Lou Anarumo is running a 3-3-5 alternating with 4-3-4.
Reply/Quote