Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Excited to see Burrows mental progression

Steelers are going to blitz. I think the deal with us is we have a 50/50 chance to get the bad line on any given Sunday so every team should start blitzing us just to see what our line can handle

After the initial sucker punch hopefully Burrow is able to get Boyd around 8 catches and Tee around 5 with a deep ball in there
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 04:56 PM)pally Wrote: The Drue Chrisman era begins.  Huber officially inactive

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives<br><br>WR Ja’Marr Chase<br>P Kevin Huber<br>S Dax Hill<br>RB Chris Evans<br>DT Josh Tupou<br>OL D’Ante Smith<br>OL Jackson Carman<br>Evans a rare scratch with a questionable designation. Look for Trent Taylor to return kicks.<br><br>Tre Flowers was questionable but is active.</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1594419065350766592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 20, 2022</a></blockquote>

I hate that it is happening this way, but it is necessary.

At final cuts I mentioned that I expected Huber to get the job and retire at year's end with the games played record.  I still think that will be the case, but I wish it was on his own terms and not because father time beat him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
BengalsBoard, BengalsBoard 
Don’t be shy, stand up and give your battle cry
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y
That is the BengalsBoard battle cry!

Bengals fans, Bengals fans
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y
That is the Bengals fans battle cry!

Reply/Quote
[Image: yes-nice.gif]
(11-20-2022, 05:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: BengalsBoard, BengalsBoard 
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 05:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: BengalsBoard, BengalsBoard 
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

(11-20-2022, 05:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: [Image: yes-nice.gif]

HD is working part time with the BenGals now.  Caught this glimpse of him directing their practice, the Hell Hound that he is!

[Image: ekkQREbbGKv2o9A3OC6gJYBLjmBE4m2n-24.jpg?v=1651818818]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 05:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: HD is working part time with the BenGals now.  Caught this glimpse of him directing their practice, the Hell Hound that he is!

[Image: ekkQREbbGKv2o9A3OC6gJYBLjmBE4m2n-24.jpg?v=1651818818]

Pervert

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 04:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Are you drunk? Wait....never mind. 
Us old folks will take 4:30 over 8:00 every day of the week. 

Hell, I wish it was at 1:00 so I could be napping at 4:30!
Reply/Quote
Who DeyWho DeyWho Dey
Reply/Quote
McPherson is struggling a bit in pregame warmups with the wind. He's been missing wide left. Granted he's been missing from 50 yards out but might be something to watch. Zac may not opt to try long FGs in the windy end

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Only for the fact that it would have been shown nationally. Now I have to watch it on a laptop.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Who gets more catches today? Tee or Boyd?
Ima go Boyd. He killed Pitt even when Mike Hilton was guarding in the slot

They can’t contain Boyd if Burrow looks his way
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Mood

Attached Files Image(s)

If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 04:56 PM)pally Wrote: The Drue Chrisman era begins.  Huber officially inactive

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives<br><br>WR Ja’Marr Chase<br>P Kevin Huber<br>S Dax Hill<br>RB Chris Evans<br>DT Josh Tupou<br>OL D’Ante Smith<br>OL Jackson Carman<br>Evans a rare scratch with a questionable designation. Look for Trent Taylor to return kicks.<br><br>Tre Flowers was questionable but is active.</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1594419065350766592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 20, 2022</a></blockquote>

I hope he doesn't get a chance to kick tonight but all our drives a
end with a kick.
Reply/Quote

Taylor has been very good on pumts this year. 

In that vein, a guy I really liked in the draft, CB/KR Marcus Jones, just won a game with an 84 yard punt return for a TD with under 10 seconds left. I really liked Woolen as well. Once we went secondary with the first two, neither made much sense (though I think CTB was a reach in Rd 2). 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 05:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I hate that it is happening this way, but it is necessary.

At final cuts I mentioned that I expected Huber to get the job and retire at year's end with the games played record.  I still think that will be the case, but I wish it was on his own terms and not because father time beat him.

Father Time always wins..
Reply/Quote
MIke Hilton and Tyler Boyd are game day captains

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Yeah I’m just mad it wasn’t changed to 1:00.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 05:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Pervert
HarleyDog, you ignorant slut
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY LET'S GO CINCY
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 06:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Father Time always wins..

It got to the point he was hurting the team. When it gets to that point, and you a in a playoff push, the better player has to play. 
Reply/Quote