Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-20-2022, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow should wear those boots and kick ZT right in the balls.

Bold assumption that he has any.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
W for the good guys! F***k the squealers.
Reply/Quote
Alright negative nancies. Go moan in main threads.

Reply/Quote
Zac called a really good game today. We just dropped a shit ton of points on the squeelers D.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they took a long time to talk it over. they really didnt want to eject him

they realize the outcome wouldnt matter, so to look impartial, they just did it now when it's meaningless.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow should wear those boots and kick ZT right in the balls.

Maybe with Zac's wife tied to a chair and forced to watch?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: He'll likely also be writing a check to the league. 

Should also be declared inelligible for the first half of the next contest.  That's something I think the league should borrow from NCAA.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Maybe with Zac's wife tied to a chair and forced to watch?

This thread always gets me hard as a rock.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:43 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Tough game. They are rolling currently. But I still think they're what they were last year, a tough physical team, but quite a limited team. 

Won't be easy at all, but I think a 'very good' team will generally beat the Titans. We'll have to play well to beat them. If we can play towards our best and play a clean game, it's doable.

We played them tough but couldnt stop their passing game. We had chances in the 4th quarter to get back in the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Maybe with Zac's wife tied to a chair and forced to watch?

She already has em in a jar.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I knew we were gonna win this the whole time.. I think it's safe to say the game's over now and we won.. Any objections?  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:47 PM)packerbacker Wrote: We played them tough but couldnt stop their passing game. We had chances in the 4th quarter to get back in the game.

Hasn't been the Pack's year unfortunately man. One of those seasons. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:42 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Glad to win but giving up 30 points to one of the worst offenses in the NFL is a bit sad.

It's divison football. It will get better.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Maybe with Zac's wife tied to a chair and forced to watch?

can we have a link for reference...
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Anyone get alerts they have unread private messages by MYBBENGINE or something like that?  They are like telling me every time someone responds to this thread but in PMs

Nope.  That's pretty weird.  Might be a question for Admin.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This thread always gets me hard as a rock.

Turn to stone, eh? You have to stop looking.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm in Colorado Springs so I rarely get to see the Bengals play live. I get the replay on Youtube but it's not the same at all.

I didn't follow on here much today because I fell asleep. My hubby woke up super early and saw the news and then he woke me up. Was not expecting anything like what happened to happen there. It's a nice club with a fun drag show. Inclusive to all, even us straight folks. Not sure why I didn't get a call or text from my work, I thought for mass-cas events they sent the call out to everyone but I guess that's changed.

Watching this would have been a very welcome distraction but the NFL makes it nearly impossible unless you pay for Sunday Ticket.
Sorry to be a party pooper today. I am done venting. Just felt the need and to explain why I wasn't following along like I usually do when I cannot watch the game.

Who Dey! Nice for them to bag a big win in Pittsburgh for a change.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:45 PM)treee Wrote: Zac called a really good game today. We just dropped a shit ton of points on the squeelers D.

True. Steelers have had a stout defense. 2nd most point scored on them, with the Bills having scored 1 point more.

It was a well-called game. A couple of interceptions and still moved the ball easily.

And Chrisman did well.
Reply/Quote
Aww man! I was sitting here before the half waving my terrible towel. Set it down, then my dog took a dump on it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
I know the Steelers weren't going anywhere this year but I work with a Steelers fan. He was telling me if the Steelers win they may be able to run the table and make the playoffs. He gave me a funny look when I told him they weren't making the playoffs. I was like bro I'm not sure the Bengals will make the playoffs and they atleast have a couple game cushion for losses. Will feel good tomorrow not having to hear anything about them still having a chance.
Reply/Quote