Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Wow good job refs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
George Pickens didn't take long to become a dirty Steelers PoS. Surprise.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Pickens the dickens
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude I've only been in here for about 5 minutes with the game already in the bag and I see that's a lie. Did anyone want to fire Zac?

Someone suggested Burrow wear women's spiked leather boots.   It was a crazy time today.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:41 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Congratulations!! Huge win. What do you guys think of the Titans game?

Tough game. They are rolling currently. But I still think they're what they were last year, a tough physical team, but quite a limited team. 

Won't be easy at all, but I think a 'very good' team will generally beat the Titans. We'll have to play well to beat them. If we can play towards our best and play a clean game, it's doable.
Reply/Quote
Dirty scum bastards to the last.

Hope they get their jollies over that late hit while stuff their fries in to their sandwiches the backwards twats.
Reply/Quote
Pickens got ejected, the refs hate the Steelers and it's rigged.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Someone suggested Burrow wear women's spiked leather boots.   It was a crazy time today.  

Burrow should wear those boots and kick ZT right in the balls.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: George Pickens didn't take long to become a dirty Steelers PoS. Surprise.

Hines Ward 2.0
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Well we can beat the Steelers now!

But the Browns though..

Reply/Quote
hahahaha rejected and ejected.. haahahaha
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Pickens disqualified.

Thugs gonna thug.
Reply/Quote
4 more.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Pickens got ejected, the refs hate the Steelers and it's rigged.

they took a long time to talk it over. they really didnt want to eject him
Reply/Quote
Anyone get alerts they have unread private messages by MYBBENGINE or something like that? They are like telling me every time someone responds to this thread but in PMs
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Guys, what Pickens was up to there was good ol STILLER FOOTBAWWW. Refs just didn't understand.
Reply/Quote
Good win. Had to have it. Next week is gonna be a tough one. I'm hoping we get to see Chase back on the field. Even in a decoy role he would impact the game significantly.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude I've only been in here for about 5 minutes with the game already in the bag and I see that's a lie. Did anyone want to fire Zac?

You brought bad mojo!  Everything was amazing prior.  Dogs and cats were living in harmony.  There was peace in the middle east!  No need to read the whole thing to check though, just take my word for it. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Pickens got ejected, the refs hate the Steelers and it's rigged.

He'll likely also be writing a check to the league. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they took a long time to talk it over. they really didnt want to eject him

Probably didn't want to be accused of pussisying fartball, eh?
Reply/Quote