Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-20-2022, 09:51 PM)Nepa Wrote: True. Steelers have had a stout defense. 2nd most point scored on them, with the Bills having scored 1 point more.

It was a well-called game. A couple of interceptions and still moved the ball easily.

And Chrisman did well.

Yeah didn't notice any issues on punts and more importantly any issues as a holder.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they took a long time to talk it over. they really didnt want to eject him

Nah, they gave both teams long enough to cool down so the kneel down didn't end up in another fight.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This thread always gets me hard as a rock.

Then my work here is done.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611130dac1355c25ce203...y.gif&ct=g]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Chargers need to come up with a win now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No. We want the Chargers lose
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Chargers need to come up with a win now.

No at this point we need all wild card teams to take Ls.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nope.  That's pretty weird.  Might be a question for Admin.

It says I can unsubscribe but I really don’t want to hit the link.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:57 PM)Synric Wrote: Chargers need to come up with a win now.

That would be a no.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:40 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Seriously.....what other team in the NFL would that bullshit happen to??

Browns. :)
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:54 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah didn't notice any issues on punts and more importantly any issues as a holder.

I think he had a 42 yarder though, but it was fair caught maybe because he got height on it. It was a fail to flip position (kicked from our endzone to our own 47 fair catch).
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 09:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So many empty seats there...the "best fans" in football are missing out on their precious Steelers scoring.

It's because they "travel well," and didn't have to travel for that game?

Just kidding... the whole "travel well" myth is bullshit.  They don't TRAVEL.  The Steelers just have bandwagon fans all over the country... THAT'S who you see at other team's stadiums.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It says I can unsubscribe but I really don’t want to hit the link.

Sent you a PM about this. Please let me know the info was received.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 11:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Sent you a PM about this. Please let me know the info was received.

Not yet. I think it has something to do with being subscribed. Maybe I hit a button. The messages were only about this thread but they have stoooed. I’ll look for the pm. Thanks

Reply/Quote