Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
What kind of sorcery is this? The last 3 GDTs have all ended with 56 pages. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Not to bombard with medical questions, but can you give a quick rundown on what occurs in an injury like Mackenzie Milton at UCF, or a guy like Alec Smith?

Is there something that's occurring in addition to multiple tears that causes such a difference?  Is it infection that makes the situation that much worse?

How does one end up with a knee recontruction vs. a typical rehab from a multi-tear injury?

Milton dislocated his knee which tore the popliteal artery. Sometimes that can result in amputation, but they were able to restore the circulation with a vascular graft.

Smith had an open tib/fib fracture with subsequent necrotizing fasciitis and sepsis.

All three had different injuries.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:39 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yes, that was me. Say what you want but it's a poll that takes into account every possible scenario. If you didn't think Joe getting injured was likely, you haven't been watching this offensive line the past few years. 

If I didn't include the possibility in the poll I would be jinxing it with my overconfidence that it couldn't happen.

Great. Glad it was so official.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 06:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Too bad you’re never going to get it.

Why are you here
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:36 PM)Takedown Wrote: Why are you here

Same reason you are. I follow this pathetic team.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Same reason you are. I follow this pathetic team.

Exactly. And we hope. Our QB got injured. Another year down the drain. We’ll be alright lol
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:51 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Line is trash. That's been evident by anyone with any knowledge of Football. It's been patch work, which isn't good enough for a franchise QB. They went cheap and we paid for it.

Made worse by an inept coach who was hell bent on having a rookie QB throw 30+ passes in a half. 

Burrow is not off the hook. Plenty times he didnt checkdown and took a hit cause he was trying to make a bigger play.

But he was releasing the ball quickly. The fact that he took so many sacks is definetly on the o line. Dude literally played QB so well we had weeks where we were really debating if Hart was a bad lineman. That alone means Burrow is a baller. He is destined for a superbowl. If its not as a Bengal then I hope hes smart enough to realize that and leave after his first contract
-Housh
Reply/Quote