Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
Buffalo Bills (4-5)   vs.   Cincinnati Bengals (3-5-1)
Sunday, November 20th, 1:00 PM on FOX
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Thom Brennaman, Charles Davis, Chris Spielman

[Image: billsbengals_1445982063976_25822610_ver1.0_640_480.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Bengals win this one. I feel it. I'm 54 years old today. lol
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 04:31 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals win this one. I feel it. I'm 54 years old today. lol

Happy Birthday brother! Hopefully you're right about the Bengals winning this one.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
So hard to get excited to watch them play anymore. They were so dang good just a season ago. Just sad to watch the abrupt and unexpected downward spiral.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31.. Yes.. 31 on a good Bills defense..
Bills 24

Better clock management and a more aggressive offensive play calling.. And this is about right..
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 12:20 PM)Whacked Wrote: So hard to get excited to watch them play anymore. They were so dang good just a season ago. Just sad to watch the abrupt and unexpected downward spiral.

Well, to be fair it really isn't that unexpected. We all just kinda wanted to pretend that losing so many pieces to our team wouldn't hurt us that bad. It has, apparently. I feel your pain though man. I wanted to believe as well. There is still a small chance they'll turn it around. Keep your head up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
^will try. Pizza and wings tend to assist me w the pain Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2016, 04:31 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals win this one. I feel it. I'm 54 years old today. lol

Happy birthday!

The bengals won against Buffalo last year on my 27th. Keep the good birthday karma coming!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY here goes another stressful day
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">LET'S GO! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BUFvsCIN?src=hash">#BUFvsCIN</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WhoDey?src=hash">#WhoDey</a> <a href="https://t.co/VbOx2cHaLN">pic.twitter.com/VbOx2cHaLN</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/800393026388434944">November 20, 2016</a></blockquote>
Reply/Quote
I'll be cheering for my team to win, as always, but I will not be upset over a loss anymore.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday!!!!! MMMeeeeeehhhhhhh

hard to get excited for this team.....thx :giggle: 
Reply/Quote
Hey, at least we get to see Holly Sonders today!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I quit getting upset by losses last playoff game. I had hoped this season would show improvements from last year's 8-0 start, but ya know..... I also hoped that my bank would make a grievous mistake in my favor and allow me to cash in on it with 1% interest on a gazillion dollars before they figured it out.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I am lucky to have the game in the Louisville market. Thought for sure I'd get Indy-Ten on one station and an NFC matchup on the other, but nope. Indy on CBS, Bengals on FOX
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Happy Birthday!
Reply/Quote
All black! About time
Reply/Quote
Rough start already Ced.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Lol great start