Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
Make that 5 for 5 on my predictions so far. And a big fat L next week to the Ravens will make it 3 - 7 - 1. Top 5 pick baby only thing to cheer for at this point.

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:21 PM)tlotharw Wrote: Nugent didn't get a chance to screw up in the second half the offense was so extraordinarily pathetic.

They could have won the game with a FG at the end if he did his job. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati defense came to play today. Allowing only sixteen points against the high-scoring Bills should have been enough to win but Andy Dalton lost this football game with his two inexcusable interceptions and at least a dozen off-target passes. The offensive line run blocked badly as usual but they pass blocked fairly well -- but Andy couldn't hit his receivers. I'm a huge Dalton fan but when he under-performs, I'm not going to make excuses for him. Scoring only twelve points against the Bills at home is a disgusting underachievement.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Cincinnati defense came to play today.  Allowing only sixteen points against the high-scoring Bills should have been enough to win but Andy Dalton lost this football game with his two inexcusable interceptions and at least a dozen off-target passes.  The offensive line run blocked badly as usual but they pass blocked fairly well -- but Andy couldn't hit his receivers.  I'm a huge Dalton fan but when he under-performs, I'm not going to make excuses for him.  Scoring only twelve points against the Bills at home is a disgusting underachievement.  
Um...nobody got open for him for the entire second half. 

Reply/Quote
This team is the biggest disappointment in the NFL this year if Lewis doesn't get fired for this season's failures then he will never go.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:09 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: 3-12-1 seems highly possible now.

*fingers crossed*

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Um...nobody got open for him for the entire second half. 

I saw several open receivers! I also heard the announcer trying to say no one was open, but he was dead wrong, just like your echoing of his opinion!!
Reply/Quote
Dalton is trash....I have no confidence we can win a big game with him as QB !!
Reply/Quote
If we were jinxed with injuries all year, I would have hope.. But nothing positive for next year... Can't fix an O-line by next year, especially when Whitworth has 1..2 years left.. It's hard to fix just 1 position on O-line in 1 year.. Let alone all of it..

What's Wierd is that we still have a chance at the AFCN title..
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:29 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: This team is the biggest disappointment in the NFL this year if Lewis doesn't get fired for this season's failures then he will never go.

I would have to disagree the Carolina Panthers went 15-1 last year and to the Super Bowl now they are about to miss the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Um...nobody got open for him for the entire second half. 

You know why? Because the dumbass HC isn't smart enough to run crossing patterns. 

The Ravens have had jack, mostly, as WRs for quite a while now but they always have guys crossing. Same with PItt. They both get tons of yards on crossing patterns. 

Bengals? No line, no WRs to get separation? Drop back and run 99% vertical routes. 

Genius. 

MarvLew is as clueless and incompetent as they come. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They could have won the game with a FG at the end if he did his job. 

They could have won the game if the offense was more than a chance to punt after three plays.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:31 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: I saw several open receivers! I also heard the announcer trying to say no one was open, but he was dead wrong, just like your echoing of his opinion!!

I'm not echoing anything. I watched effing game. There's no speed on the outside other than AJ. That's why Dalton didn't even TRY to take a deep shot despite actually having some protection for a change. No separation whatsoever. 

Reply/Quote
FWIW, a record 11 extra points have been missed across the NFL thus far today. Maybe the earth shifted off axis a bit.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:09 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Someone needs to explain to me the Hail Mary from the 28 yard line.  He had Wright wide open streaking to the endzone. You could have run a myriad of plays but instead decide to throw a rainbow from inside the 30!?

I agree, WTF was our only deep threat Eifert doing by not beeing down field the last 2 plays? there was a couple shots open down field before those plays but Dalton didnt throw it. This team is Garbage, and yes Dalton looked like garbage too. Just lose out already you pathetic franchise.
Reply/Quote
What a frustrating season.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well , to be honest Pittsburgh and Baltimore might both blow up and both teams die ..

Maybe, but I'm not sure if the Bengals will win another game, so I don't think it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote