Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Cincinnati Bengals (6-4)   vs   Tennessee Titans (7-3)
Sunday, November 27th, 2022 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Nissan Stadium, Nashville, Tennessee
Announce Crew: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn
Referee: Carl Cheffers
{Streaming LINK}
Betting Line: Bengals -1.5

[Image: HnGppfh.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Tennessee:
- winners of 7 of last 8
- solid run game and pass rush
- coming off extended rest (Thur night game a week ago) where Mike Vrabel has an exceptional record (9-0 in games after bye or long weeks)

Cincy:
- No Awuzie, Mixon
- Chase maybe?

Gonna be really tough sledding this week.
That said, picking Cincy in this one with the offense coming up with a couple of big-time scoring drives when they have to get them.

WHO-DEY! Let's go Cincy!
Reply/Quote
7-4 here we come!

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 10:28 AM)Bengal Billy Wrote: Tennessee:
- winners of 7 of last 8
- solid run game and pass rush
- coming off extended rest (Thur night game a week ago) where Mike Vrabel has an exceptional record (9-0 in games after bye or long weeks)

Cincy:
- No Awuzie, Mixon
- Chase maybe?

Gonna be really tough sledding this week.
That said, picking Cincy in this one with the offense coming up with a couple of big-time scoring drives when they have to get them.

WHO-DEY! Let's go Cincy!

These are the things i like to see. Bengals have been into breaking records since Burrow has been here and they adjusted that record to "in the regular season" because the Bengals beat them last year in the playoffs after them being on a bye. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Shut Henry down. Shut the Titans down. Tannehil is trash... It's that easy.. Titans have to be 1 of the easiest offenses ro defend..
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Titans will play a 2-5 like the last time in the playoffs. It was pretty effective trying to let Burrow (let alone the line) guess where they will be attacking from. Stopping Henry is priority. I really hope we don't see a repeat of the Browns game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Bengals must come out of the gate firing on all cylinders. Farting around and playing safe won’t cut it against Tennessee. Score fast and score often; don’t let up.
Reply/Quote
WHOOOO! DA FKKK U SAY? WHO-DEY BABY! YEAAAHHH!
Reply/Quote
Great.... Fulton is playing and no Chase...
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 02:29 PM)Tony Wrote: Great.... Fulton is playing and no Chase...

The Bengals can win without Ja’Marr Chase, Chidobe Awuzie, and Joe Mixon for now. There is more depth on this roster than I’ve ever seen before. Yes, the team is better with those three in the lineup but it’s no longer a disaster if they don’t play.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 12:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: These are the things i like to see. Bengals have been into breaking records since Burrow has been here and they adjusted that record to "in the regular season" because the Bengals beat them last year in the playoffs after them being on a bye. 
So true,, Tacks had a playoff bye week las year Doh!   
Only team to beat Vrabel onan extended week. 
Good one rfaulk!
Cincy gonna do it again!
Reply/Quote
Just saw Autry is out for the Titans, to me this is huge. Probably for the best with Mixon and Chase out in this game.

Could see Perine having another big game and Boyd and Hurst both also having a big game after Tee's game against
the stealers I could see the Titans doubling him.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 02:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals must come out of the gate firing on all cylinders.  Farting around and playing safe won’t cut it against Tennessee.  Score fast and score often; don’t let up.

^ Completely agree
Reply/Quote
Well if the Bengals get it done without Chase and without Mixon it will be a statement.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 02:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals must come out of the gate firing on all cylinders. Farting around and playing safe won’t cut it against Tennessee. Score fast and score often; don’t let up.

Nailed it
Reply/Quote
In and only for the win.

Plus decorating the tree and attempting to navigate my only malware rich streaming site. Ravens game on here in MD so to the slums I go.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Man we need this one. We need it more than the titans so hopefully that plays the deciding factor. I don't have a good feeling without chase. We need to send score early.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 02:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well if the Bengals get it done without Chase and without Mixon it will be a statement.

...and without Awuzie.
Reply/Quote
Hold me.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
After the Buckeye debacle yesterday I could really use a win today.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote