Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(11-25-2018, 01:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: For whatever reason, OSUs destruction of Michigan yesterday has left me kind of meh about this game. I’m sure I’ll complain about something here during the game, but overall football 2018 has already rewarded me.

It was awesome!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 02:39 PM)Lucidus Wrote: This will be my first opportunity to follow a live game day thread on this site, and hopefully participate a bit as well.

Looking forward to the experience and hoping for a victory over Cleveland!

Who Dey

Just be prepared for everything negative play to be the end of the season and every positive play means we’re winning the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 02:42 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Streaming Links: https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Holic has this posted in the first post of every gameday thread ThumbsUp

Thanks.

I normally go to BW3s here in Boise to catch the games, but I'm not sure it's worth the trip today. We should start Driskell today. He stands a better chance of outrunning the Browns defense. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Cleveland is probably going to have 200+ yards on the ground
Reply/Quote
I've got the game on, but I'm also playing a DOS-based dungeon crawler from 1992 at the same time. I'll also pop by here to make various smart-arse remarks. I'm a multi-tasker.
Reply/Quote
I must say -- reading the conjecture about Hue Jackson being part of a succession plan to become our next head coach has left me somewhat uninspired and underwhelmed as it pertains to a post-Lewis era.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 02:56 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Cleveland is probably going to have 200+ yards on the ground

In the 1st half
Reply/Quote
Well.... Let's just get this over with
Reply/Quote
I was optimistic for this game, until learning Glenn is out.

Garrett is going to destroy Ced or Fisher...

Big hold on Vinny Rey on the first play
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:02 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I must say -- reading the conjecture about Hue Jackson being part of a succession plan to become our next head coach has left me somewhat uninspired and underwhelmed as it pertains to a post-Lewis era.

Give up, I'm sure I'm not the only one that will if that happens.
Reply/Quote
Y'all ready for my negativity today.. JK lol LEt's go Bengals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:02 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I must say -- reading the conjecture about Hue Jackson being part of a succession plan to become our next head coach has left me somewhat uninspired and underwhelmed as it pertains to a post-Lewis era.

I can't help but notice you didn't say "surprised."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Y'all ready for my negativity today.. JK lol  LEt's go Bengals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're never ready for mine, lol.
Reply/Quote
Well this looks like last week all over again so far...
Reply/Quote
Browns: Lost 25 consecutive road games. Think it changes today? Lol.
Reply/Quote
dink dunk ..
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns: Lost 25 consecutive road games. Think it changes today? Lol.

Absolutely 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can't help but notice you didn't say "surprised."

No sir. Not at all surprised -- unfortunately. 
Reply/Quote
Lots a clutching along the line.

It amazes me how it goes uncalled in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
No pressure.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote