Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Mercifully.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:10 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Wind knocked out?

That was my thought
Reply/Quote
Worst defense ever?
Reply/Quote
They never actually contest the catch and don't close on receivers. Add in they constantly leave receivers wide open and....
Reply/Quote
same old same old
Reply/Quote
Marvin has this defense playing just like he coaches, mediocre
Reply/Quote
Williams to the IR list.. I say to put the entire team on IR and bring in nothing but guys who have been cut by other teams..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
With AJ out, how many points will we score today? He should pull a JR smith and say I want to be traded this team is tanking lol. Making Baker Mayfield look all-pro.
Reply/Quote
Embarrassing. Pathetic. Laughable. Disgusting. Disgraceful.

I hate this ***** team.

Reply/Quote
No wonder Marv got along so well with Bresnahan and Austin Whatever

Soft, soft, SOFT chicken shit defense
Reply/Quote
What the hell has happened since the opening gam
Reply/Quote
Marvin cant blame that 1 on his headset
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 02:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, for the first time in a LONG time, I'm CHOOSING not to watch the game today. Taking the wife to see Wreck It Ralph 2. I still expect the Bengals to win though I still expect the defense to make the Browns think they have a chance.

Here's to a good game!

WHO DEY!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

After the game last week and all week long, i tell my wife we're going to see the Fantastic Beasts movie today at 1:30. So, of course, since some friends want us to come over for dinner, we don't have time to go to the movie. 

Yeah, i'm sitting here watching this shit. 

Did Merv defer again, only to see his D give up an opening drive TD (as usual) and have his O go 3 and out coming out of half time?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
How did we win any games this season? Lol.
Reply/Quote
And now bad teams dominate us too....
Reply/Quote
The defense looked rather flat and out of sorts on that opening drive.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: Williams to the IR list.. I say to put the entire team on IR and bring in nothing but guys who have been cut by other teams..

Holy crap, that would make us the most popular team ever.  Well, that and the 76 Bucs.
Reply/Quote
So what do we do at LT?

I hope it's Fisher over Ced, although I would be good with Bodine over Ced as well...
Reply/Quote
Thinking about packing it in until Marvins gone..

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:13 PM)Lucidus Wrote: The defense looked rather flat and out of sorts on that opening drive.

Burfict is a ghost, an empty soul, having dinner at the table on the Atkins diet.
Reply/Quote