Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(11-25-2018, 06:10 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I would have gotten a million dollars if I picked the numbers right. 

I think the Browns kind of shut it down at Halftime. It's hard to say.

Driskell did make some nice, power throws.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:11 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Love what Marvin has done with this defense. Just need to play with more poise, play harder and make more plays. Clap clap!

Well they did make some good halftime adjustments. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Worth noting if fatty hit the field goal and PAT and we kicked a field goal, we would have a chance here...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Wtf are the Brown doing? They are tryin to let us back in this one. Well not that we were ever in it but still
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 05:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The thing is, Dalton is a very athletic QB.

With the exception of Rodgers, Mayfield, Russel, or Newton, you aren't going to get a better athlete who is also a better passer.

Dalton is not that athletic. He runs like a kicker. If he has wide open spaces, fine. If he has to elude anyone, forget about it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The game wouldn't be complete without a Bobby Hart false start penalty.
Reply/Quote
I'll be honest guys: I want a new head coach really bad.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Had the defense been competent we would we the ones winning here. They basically spotted Cleveland 28 points.
Reply/Quote
Any update on McRae????
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:12 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think the Browns kind of shut it down at Halftime. It's hard to say.

Driskell did make some nice, power throws.

Agreed. It worked. It's hard to come back down that much. Time is a huge factor and we did just enough to screw ourselves between penalties and missed points. 

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Defense and run game finally making an appearance helped him make it interesting.

When he got to 20 points, his stats were nearly identical to Dalton's. He just had more help.

ok
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did the smiley not show on my post?

I didn't notice it as I was too busy giving you my illogically emotional reply.  My bad.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Jungle Noise should sell tickets this week. It's going to be great entertainment.

End of the world.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:10 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I would have gotten a million dollars if I picked the numbers right. 

At least someone around here can see the logic!  Now you're getting it!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:12 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Worth noting if fatty hit the field goal and PAT and we kicked a field goal, we would have a chance here...

I don't think he's capable of kicking 54 yard FG's.

Only the coaches think he is.
Reply/Quote
Where is the leadership on Defense? Geno, Dunlap...anybody?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well they did make some good halftime adjustments. 

Probably just enough to keep Marvin's job unfortunately
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:11 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: All we will hear is how well the Bengals played in the 2nd half and seemed to have gotten their act together even without AJ, Dalton and Glenn.

Dalton, Kirkpatrick, Glenn, Brown, Eifert, Kroft, Glasgow, Vigil , A.J.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:13 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I didn't notice it as I was too busy giving you my illogically emotional reply.  My bad.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dalton is not that athletic. He runs like a kicker. If he has wide open spaces, fine. If he has to elude anyone, forget about it.

I mean, that hasn't ever been the case. . But thats your opinion, after all. 

Reply/Quote