Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Giants @ Bengals***
Im here after the Bell long pass, just in time to start b*tching. Hehe
Reply/Quote
Where did this spirit come from?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
all it takes is 1 play to deflate this team. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Super goal line defense — until fourth down.
Reply/Quote
That was poor defensive scheme. Watch the play and you see what happened - Bell was not supposed to be in man coverage on the recevier.
Reply/Quote
Von Bell should only be in on running situations. He shouldn't be covering anyone
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 03:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: NFC visitors

I meant the fact that they were televising the combined 5-14-1 game here in RVA, not that it was on Fox over CBS.
Reply/Quote
I like how Engram usually drops 50% of the passes tossed his way, but of course he catches that long one... ass...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
that didnt take long to be losing Hehe
Reply/Quote
Great Defense Lou!
Reply/Quote
Well Burrow doesn’t play defense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Shut it down.
Reply/Quote
Fire Duke he signed Bell
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 03:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Super goal line defense — until fourth down.

And they took their sweet time blowing the whistle after forward progress was stopped on third down.
Reply/Quote
I have a friend who is a saints fan, and as soon as news broke out that the bengals signed Von Bell, he texted me saying how awful of a signing that was.

He couldnt have been more right
Reply/Quote
I'm watching this game to hope for a SACK THE ZAC like Patricia after this loss.
Reply/Quote
This team is gonna take years to fix.. They are bad everywhere
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 03:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I meant the fact that they were televising the combined 5-14-1 game here in RVA, not that it was on Fox over CBS.
Rest Virginia?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals have worst Defense in Fantasy Football going into game, and we just saw why. 7 to 0 as Giants score fast.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 03:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I meant the fact that they were televising the combined 5-14-1 game here in RVA, not that it was on Fox over CBS.

Gotcha.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote