Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-4-1)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (6-4)
Sunday, November 28th, 2021 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins
Referee: Bill Vinovich
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: lNqRipM.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Mannnnn I HATE the Stoolers.

This is a BIGGIE ……for so many reasons.

Should be a nail-biter.
Reply/Quote
If its steel, time to kill.
Reply/Quote
We'll be heading out before long to witness this game in person, so I just wanted to wish everyone a good gameday experience. Have a good time, be respectful of one another, and here's hoping for a W.

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Pitt Sux & Who Dey !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just learned Joe Haden is out.

That helps
Reply/Quote
I've had limited success over the years with live streaming links, but if anyone can provide me with some suggestions that would be great, for today I am unable to leave the house and it's not on here in South FL...Would be much appreciated and Who Dey!
Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:03 PM)ShhhPieceful Wrote: I've had limited success over the years with live streaming links, but if anyone can provide me with some suggestions that would be great, for today I am unable to leave the house and it's not on here in South FL...Would be much appreciated and Who Dey!
Who Dey Who Dey

Holic has a link in his OP.  Hopefully it works easily for you.  Last week I was in London during the game and couldn't get them to work over there, but I'm an idiot about that kind of stuff.  I imagine there will be less hurdles being US based...
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we beat the snot out of them from the get go.

That would help to get the bad taste out of my mouth from what went down yesterday in Ann Arbor.
Reply/Quote
Pitt Sux
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Holic has a link in his OP.  Hopefully it works easily for you.  Last week I was in London during the game and couldn't get them to work over there, but I'm an idiot about that kind of stuff.  I imagine there will be less hurdles being US based...

I had the same issue, hoping for a solid link today. Really bummed that the ONE day of the year I have to work on Sunday is Steelers week...but fortunately I have the ability to watch the entire game with sound at home while I work. Fingers crossed some of the links work in the OP.
Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:13 PM)ShhhPieceful Wrote: I had the same issue, hoping for a solid link today. Really bummed that the ONE day of the year I have to work on Sunday is Steelers week...but fortunately I have the ability to watch the entire game with sound at home while I work. Fingers crossed some of the links work in the OP.
Who Dey Who Dey

The sad thing was that it was my backup plan.  I have Sunday Ticket, so I planned to watch the game on my iPad via the app.  Turns out the money I give the NFL for the ability to watch the game out of market only counts if I am inside US borders.  Quite a gut punch to learn that the World Wide Web can't function World Wide!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The sad thing was that it was my backup plan.  I have Sunday Ticket, so I planned to watch the game on my iPad via the app.  Turns out the money I give the NFL for the ability to watch the game out of market only counts if I am inside US borders.  Quite a gut punch to learn that the World Wide Web can't function World Wide!

Oof, that does sting.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The sad thing was that it was my backup plan.  I have Sunday Ticket, so I planned to watch the game on my iPad via the app.  Turns out the money I give the NFL for the ability to watch the game out of market only counts if I am inside US borders.  Quite a gut punch to learn that the World Wide Web can't function World Wide!

If you end up in that sitch again, make sure you have a VPN, disable location services on your ipad and connect to a server in the US and you're set. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you end up in that sitch again, make sure you have a VPN, disable location services on your ipad and connect to a server in the US and you're set. 

Looks like the fam might stay overseas, so there is a chance it will happen again.  Thanks for the tip.

Still, I shouldn't have to do that shit considering I give them money for the right to view it.Mad
Reply/Quote
I purchase the European sunday ticket so I can watch all games live, I need to VPN through Italy to do so. If you are finding you can't watch the game let me know and I'll see if I can stream it to you.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I purchase the European sunday ticket so I can watch all games live, I need to VPN through Italy to do so. If you are finding you can't watch the game let me know and I'll see if I can stream it to you.

Would you be able to help me out with that, if need be? If so, what would it require on my end?
Reply/Quote
Use Sportsurge.net
Its a lock every sunday
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 01:01 PM)Spider Wrote: Use Sportsurge.net
Its a lock every sunday

I take it the games will be posted closer to 1pm?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 01:05 PM)ShhhPieceful Wrote: I take it the games will be posted closer to 1pm?

SOrry.. Just  sportsurge
Theres different links..
Sporstsurge.club  as well
Reply/Quote