Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-28-2021, 06:06 PM)Destro Wrote: I'm still in the fire Zac camp, if anyone is checking.

Wild
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, but the Bengals seem to be peaking at the right time.

I hope so. I always wait for the other foot to drop. I am hoping this team is different. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Someone make that poll so I can vote Mixon for yet another game ball
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Oh well what a great day to be a Bengal fan. Congrats everyone, enjoy...
Reply/Quote
No idea who is calling the TB/Indy game, but they stink...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:15 PM)Destro Wrote: Someone make that poll so I can vote Mixon for yet another game ball

Easiest game he's had all year considering PB worst rush D in league, give up almost 5 yards per carry lol.

Game ball, offensive line.
Reply/Quote
Trey Hendrickson will now have 10.5 sacks and 3 FF's. So glad we let Carl walk. What a huge impact Hendrickson has had.
Reply/Quote
Oh man Colts are trying to tie it.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:13 PM)TKUHL Wrote: That’s fine with me. If we can’t compete with the remaining schedule then we don’t belong in the playoffs. If we keep playing like this I will feel much better with a playoff spot.

Yup.  If we get in, it is because we eliminated the other competing teams.  That means we can actually win the tournament.
Reply/Quote
Look at this stat? Lol. 41-10

Total Yards
PIT

CIN
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Look at this stat? Lol. 41-10

Total Yards
PIT

CIN

Most of Pitts came in garbage time I’m sure
Reply/Quote
But damn it’s nice to kick Pitts ass for the sweep. Love it. This is my Christmas
Reply/Quote
I just saw this. Check out Devin Bush (55) during McPherson's field goal haha.

https://twitter.com/JMackeyPG/status/1465039125162115075

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
What a thoroughly enjoyable viewing experience. Shittsburgh sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:23 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Most of Pitts came in garbage time I’m sure

They got at least 100 of those yards and 7 points in the last 2 drives. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Someone better tell Aaron Rodgers he can't throw the ball at the feet of a receiver to avoid a sack, cause he just did it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Rams just went for it on 4th and 1 from their 30, down 7-0 in GB. Didn't make it. 

Reply/Quote
Pick 6. Chargers are getting spanked in Denver. 

Reply/Quote
I just got home from the game and this was an AWESOME afternoon to be at Paul Brown Stadium. Not only did the Bengals show up in a big way — 41-3 before the backup players came in — the ratio of Bengals fans to Steelers fans present was solidly in favor of Cincinnati.

Even better, once the Bengals attained an insurmountable lead there was a continuous depressed parade of black and yellow heading for the exits. The Jungle was predominantly orange and black today.

Being at the game in person was my early Christmas present from my daughter who went with me. That was fun to share the big win against the Steelers with her.
Reply/Quote