Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-28-2021, 12:03 PM)ShhhPieceful Wrote: I've had limited success over the years with live streaming links, but if anyone can provide me with some suggestions that would be great, for today I am unable to leave the house and it's not on here in South FL...Would be much appreciated and Who Dey!
Who Dey Who Dey

sportsurge.net
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:03 PM)ShhhPieceful Wrote: I've had limited success over the years with live streaming links, but if anyone can provide me with some suggestions that would be great, for today I am unable to leave the house and it's not on here in South FL...Would be much appreciated and Who Dey!
Who Dey Who Dey

StreamEAST.io
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 01:19 PM)Interceptor Wrote: StreamEAST.io

Beautiful, thank you all  Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No surprises on the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactive list. Thaddeus Moss active, as expected with Saturday’s elevation from the practice squad.<br> <br>INACTIVES<br>WR Trenton Irwin<br>WR Auden Tate<br>CB Vernon Hargreaves<br>OL Fred Johnson<br>TE Mitchell Wilcox<br>DT Tyler Shelvin</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1464995021871104000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 28, 2021</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Steelers Inactives<br>QB Dwayne Haskins<br>CB Joe Haden<br>LB Buddy Johnson<br>TE Kevin Rader<br>DT Isaiah Buggs</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1464996818526351365?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 28, 2021</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think them having Watt and Diontae Johnson back helps them immensely. If Burrow has time and doesn’t try to win the game on every throw, Bengals should win. I’ve just seen too many instances of the Steelers being counted out, only for them to come back and bite teams in the ass. This may just be Roethlisberger’s last game against us, so you know he will ball out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Diontae Johnson scares me. Dude is very good.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 01:38 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think them having Watt and Diontae Johnson back helps them immensely. If Burrow has time and doesn’t try to win the game on every throw, Bengals should win. I’ve just seen too many instances of the Steelers being counted out, only for them to come back and bite teams in the ass. This may just be Roethlisberger’s last game against us, so you know he will ball out.

Certainly doesn't make them worse.  They also have Fitzpatrick back.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 01:53 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Diontae Johnson scares me. Dude is very good.

Agreed, but so are Chase, Higgins and Boyd.

They just need to get open!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 02:17 PM)Whacked Wrote: Agreed, but so are Chase, Higgins and Boyd.

They just need to get open!

If the line stops the pass rush long enough for that to happen, we will be fine.
Reply/Quote
I hate that we are wearing orange jerseys for this. I wish we were in black.
Reply/Quote
Well Tyler Shelvin is inactive, so we won't see his debut at kick returner.
Reply/Quote
Lets do this. A win today would be huge. Huuuuuugee
Reply/Quote
mixon you better come to play son
Reply/Quote
Damn lost a coin toss again, crazy how it is balancing back out to wildly.
Reply/Quote
Hope you all have a good game experience. I'm enjoying some lasagna with the old man.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:01 PM)Au165 Wrote: Damn lost a coin toss again, crazy how it is balancing back out to wildly.

You cannot beat the balance of mathematics. It will average to .500 over the course of 100 years.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:01 PM)Au165 Wrote: Damn lost a coin toss again, crazy how it is balancing back out to wildly.

6th in a row after the 11 wins in a row

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 03:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Hope you all have a good game experience. I'm enjoying some lasagna with the old man.

Tell him to create an account, batman_dad, and join this thread
Reply/Quote

Too bad the law of large numbers doesn't work on Mike Brown winning a playoff game as owner in decades of trying

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
In.

Time to end Ben.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote