Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Phillips doing EVERYTHING he can to no longer be the kick returner and Zac/Simmons REFUSE to put someone else back there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:52 PM)Destro Wrote: Well, the worst player of the game is clear.

Ben for sure!
Reply/Quote
What the hell is going on? There is running out the clock, and then there whatever the hell this bullshit is.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Why can't B. Allen teach J. Burrow how to slide like dat
Reply/Quote
Phillips is setting himself in Bengals history as the dumbest kick returner ever..  I used to like the guy, but he's doing his damnedest to change my mind..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was a play Allen needed to just run - he had room to get some good yards.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Phillips doing EVERYTHING he can to no longer be the kick returner and Zac/Simmons REFUSE to put someone else back there.

"What if I do something nobody ever saw before" - B. Phillips
Reply/Quote
Is Irwin available next week? Put him back there.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: Phillips is setting himself in Bengals history as the dumbest kick returner ever..  I used to like the guy, but he's doing his damnedest to change my mind..

Is it possible that Adam Jones is available in his old age? Do you fish with him?
Reply/Quote
Steelers call a TO. Turds. Just going to get someone hurt.
Reply/Quote
ben coming back in?
Reply/Quote
Lol! A timeout!?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I have never seen that play in my life and I never will again. A player looking at the ref to ask him a question (with his eyes), didn't know what to do.

He clearly wanted the touch back that wasn't called, but thought the ref was going to call it a safety and the ref failed to say if he was calling him as having entered the field of play.
Reply/Quote
So based on that commercial, Bud Light Seltzer are the Joe Burrow outfits of beer.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He clearly wanted the touch back that wasn't called, but thought the ref was going to call it a safety and the ref failed to say if he was calling him as having entered the field of play.

Yep. He had opportunities to down it though lol.
Reply/Quote
Herbert vs Burrow is gonna be heavily advertised.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:56 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: ben coming back in?

God I hope so.

Punish him if he does.
Reply/Quote
Well, barring any kind of temporal shift event, I think this one's a W in the books, boys. See you next week! WHO DEY!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 05:57 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Herbert vs Burrow is gonna be heavily advertised.

I will call him Sherbert unless he beats us.
Reply/Quote
Tomlin is such a clown. Keeping his first team offense in pure garbage time, and then calling a timeout inside 2 minutes down 31.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote