Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Good job refs

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I still can't believe that first PI call. Unbelievable.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Steelers and refs? I can believe it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:32 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You all realize that your coach can challenge those PIs, right?

And you realise they then have to overturn said PI for there to be any point in doing that, right?
Reply/Quote
LMAO....what a joke
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You all know that your coach can challenge those, right?

Does no good when refs are instructed to turn a blind eye when it’s obvious their wrong.
Reply/Quote
That should do it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
What? no flag there
Reply/Quote
Refs just gifted the Steelers 3 points.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Battle of which QB sucks more

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:32 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You all realize that your coach can challenge those PIs, right?

And how many successful PI challenges have their been, even when it’s clear to everyone but the officials? It ain’t many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Refs looked strong on that drive.
Reply/Quote
Jets looking good.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
How come Steelers isn't scared to go with their 3rd string QB at 5 - 5? The Bengals are 0 - 10 and won't try out their 3rd stringer with nothing to lose!
Reply/Quote
I just don’t want a goose egg this year. Beating Pittsburgh’s practice squad means nothing to me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Correct me if I'm wrong but all the positive yards for the Steelers on that drive was via penalties on the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: There is no point. The refs didn't want the rule, so they are refusing to ever change their call after review. Seem guys get absolutely mugged and not called PI after review. This is a matter of pride for the refs.

(11-24-2019, 05:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Doesn't matter. They won't overturn them. That rule is a joke.

(11-24-2019, 05:33 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: And you realise they then have to overturn said PI for there to be any point in doing that, right?

(11-24-2019, 05:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Does no good when refs are instructed to turn a blind eye when it’s obvious their wrong.

(11-24-2019, 05:35 PM)bjf123 Wrote: And how many successful PI challenges have their been, even when it’s clear to everyone but the officials?  It ain’t many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m seeing a lot of excuses. Be pissed at your coach. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:35 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: How come Steelers isn't scared to go with their 3rd string QB at 5 - 5? The Bengals are 0 - 10 and won't try out their 3rd stringer with nothing to lose!

Oh my god.
Reply/Quote
Where the hell is Atkins?
Reply/Quote
Bring Dalton in for Gods sake. If we win just ONE game this year let this one be it. Finley just canNOT do it. Start the experiment with Finley again next game.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I just don’t want a goose egg this year. Beating Pittsburgh’s practice squad means nothing to me.
It's how i feel.

Reply/Quote