Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
Shouldn't the play be whistled dead if the ball carrier makes no movement? He was just standing at the 1 yard line with the ball tucked as a runner
Reply/Quote
We desperately need help on the O-line.

It's like we never used a first and second on offensive linemen. Yeesh.
Reply/Quote
[Image: mike_brown_zpsl7sodj79.png]
Reply/Quote
Lighten up, one step closer to blowing this thing up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Can't even be mad.

Harb outcoached Marv here.
Reply/Quote
This team is the laughing stock of the NFL. Thank you Mr Brown and Mr Lewis. Paul must be rolling in his grave.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:04 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Hope Lewis retires. That's the ONLY way things might change.

The players need to get a petition started. Surely, there's very few players who want to play for Marv  
Reply/Quote
Baltimore won by default merely because our oline is so bad and nothing Baltimore actually did right.. With a decent oline we could have won walking away..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Ive seen pop warner kids more devastated after a loss than what they just showed after the game. So many smiles and hugs out there, smh.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Marv just go schooled on how to coach. 

You should be damn embarrassed to show your face in public, Marv.

Outcoached by Baltimore's ST's coach... 
Reply/Quote
Maybe a rule change is needed. Baltimore benefited by committing penalties.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:10 PM)jj22 Wrote: Lighten up, one step closer to blowing this thing up.

I think you forgot what team we all root for.
Reply/Quote
[Image: abort_zps0ouetqwx.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh bullshit..they get multiple flags and get rewarded for it..

They've found a brilliant loophole. If you want to run off a lot of clock at the end and you have to punt, you basically have free reign to do whatever you want to kill the clock. As a Raven you could kick all the Bengals players in the nards and stomp on their backs as long as you keep them from the ball. It's the ultimate in Armageddon.
Reply/Quote
The last play of the game was comedic gold. Ha ha ha ... Buncha blumpkins.... The team and the whole fan base... Who dey?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Boomer sucks

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:10 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: This team is the laughing stock of the NFL. Thank you Mr Brown and Mr Lewis. Paul must be rolling in his grave.

What is with all these younguns not remembering the Bengals HAVE BEEN the laughing stock of the NFL since paul died. frustration is one thing. simply not knowing or being alive to see those 90's bengals is another.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:10 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: This team is the laughing stock of the NFL. Thank you Mr Brown and Mr Lewis. Paul must be rolling in his grave.

He's been on a rotisserie since 1992 - he should have aborted that WPOS.

[Image: abort_zps0ouetqwx.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: Baltimore won by default merely because our oline is so bad and nothing Baltimore actually did right.. With a decent oline we could have won walking away..

They won because of making 3 FGs of 50+
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:08 PM)cinci4life Wrote: With bs like that, there should be a forced kick off.

That's called getting outcoached!!!   To quote Trump:  Big league!!!
Reply/Quote