Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 13 Condensed Game

You can watch on YT Not on here.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 06:46 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote:

They already blocked it- Thanks TFC!! REP
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 06:58 PM)bengals73 Wrote: They already blocked it- Thanks TFC!! REP

You can still watch on YT. Just not on here.
Reply/Quote
TY very much
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Thanks! My lame friends made us change the channel because it was a 'blowout'. Made me livid.

But, now I can see what happened in the second half Wink

I had a good laugh seeing Dre screaming at Maualuga for not taking that football back to the house hahaa. It was Lamurs fault for not being able to scoop and score tho!
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 07:42 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Thanks! My lame friends made us change the channel because it was a 'blowout'. Made me livid.

But, now I can see what happened in the second half Wink

I had a good laugh seeing Dre screaming at Maualuga for not taking that football back to the house hahaa. It was Lamurs fault for not being able to scoop and score tho!

You need new friends, but this thought has no doubt crossed your mind already.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Thank you a lot there bro.

This is a great team we are witnessing on both sides of the ball and on ST's.

I am a little giddy... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
This just showed to me that Geno was definitely the best player, play for play, on the field. That's not surprising but still
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 10:01 PM)eoxyod Wrote: This just showed to me that Geno was definitely the best player, play for play, on the field. That's not surprising but still

How does one man keep that much energy through out the game?
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 10:01 PM)eoxyod Wrote: This just showed to me that Geno was definitely the best player, play for play, on the field. That's not surprising but still

(12-07-2015, 11:20 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: How does one man keep that much energy through out the game?

The dude just doesn't let up. Must be hell for interior O-lineman.

Like Geunther said, glad he is on our side.
Reply/Quote