Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
Cincinnati Bengals (2-8-1)   vs   Miami Dolphins (7-4)
Sunday, December 6th, 2020 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
Announce Crew: Andrew Catalon, James Lofton, AJ Ross
Referee: Ron Torbert
Streaming Links: Click Here
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: 3OIDYds.jpg]

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives: <a href="https://t.co/aTQcGNBi6v">pic.twitter.com/aTQcGNBi6v</a></p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1335623034082824196?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 6, 2020</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Watching for the defense and O-line, more than anything.
Reply/Quote
Khalil McKenzie was a BIG TIME prospect coming out of high school (Top 10 nationally by most services) and did well at Tennessee. I'm quite surprised he hasn't fared better in the NFL. I think the Bengals have a hidden gem in him
Reply/Quote
The good news is that their coaches have decided to start the rookie. That gives us a punchers chance. I firmly believe that they would have crushed us if Fitz was the starter. This is his team. Those players love him. Sometimes, coaches try to get too cute IMHO. Hey, I appreciate it!

Fitz is decisive about who he likes to throw the ball to, and knows when to tuck it and run.

Tua is a rookie that already lost his favorite target in Preston Williams. Parker and Gesicki can easily beat our secondary all day long, but now they have a rookie throwing it to them. That gives us a slight advantage.

Fitz would have carved us up.
Reply/Quote
Wow. It's dead in here. Just like our season.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who Dey?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 02:41 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The good news is that their coaches have decided to start the rookie. That gives us a punchers chance. I firmly believe that they would have crushed us if Fitz was the starter. This is his team. Those players love him. Sometimes, coaches try to get too cute IMHO.  Hey, I appreciate it!  

Fitz is decisive about who he likes to throw the ball to, and knows when to tuck it and run.

Tua is a rookie that already lost his favorite target in Preston Williams. Parker and Gesicki can easily beat our secondary all day long, but now they have a rookie throwing it to them. That gives us a slight advantage.

Fitz would have carved us up.

So...you've forgotten about all the other rookies that have had their coming out party against the Bengals?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Howdy!
Reply/Quote
i had this game crossed out to attend this year seeing that i'm 3 hours from Miami.

Opted to stay home and play Mortal Kombat when Joe Burrow got hurt.

Yet here I am. Let's endure this bullshit together I guess.
Reply/Quote
Love the Bengals but I want them to lose.
Hard to root against them during a game but I can’t see them winning with either QB they are left with.
Reply/Quote
Tua has been very efficient and effective as starting QB.. no Ints.. we will need to win turnover battle and win the special teams like last year give us a chance today especially with Allen having a start under his belt..

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Go Gio!
Reply/Quote
Yes, I'm still a fan but today I'm watching the Browns-Titans, to switch off if the Bengals game gets interesting.
Reply/Quote
Zacs boy Jordan starting again
Reply/Quote
Michael Jordan is at guard I see. Must've given Turner a handy in the shower.
Reply/Quote
so XSF is on the bench to start

Reply/Quote
only 3 minutes into the game and it is painfully obvious these announcers are awful

Reply/Quote
Run the ball, Zac.
Reply/Quote
Shoulda just ran it comon brandon
Reply/Quote