***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
Bad throw
-Housh
Reply/Quote
wonderful spesho teams
Reply/Quote
Good game everyone !

No idea why I am watching but I am Big Grin

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
You are no good throwing over ten yards. Especially don’t do it on 3rd and 3 Brandon.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who is Hoo ber?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
that's the old Dalton deep ball, out of bounds with no chance of catching it inbounds
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 03:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You are no good throwing over ten yards. Especially don’t do it on 3rd and 3 Brandon.

You are simply not NFL caliber QB Brandon, you are only here due to emergency 
Reply/Quote
He had time to throw it.

It seems like a bengals thing for the O line to get it right, but only when our QB situation makes such a breakthrough inconsequential.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 03:09 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Good game everyone !

No idea why I am watching but I am Big Grin

You like watching a good train wreck like the rest of us.
Reply/Quote
Look...i'm a Bengals fan and i don't root for them to lose...but 45-3 is what i'm hoping for.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That's okay, we seem to be in love with MJ too in spite of two years now of horrible play at LG.
Reply/Quote
Just noting that the run that was stuffed in the backfield is a good example of why I want the Bengals to draft Sewell. Jonah is OK but I don’t think he will ever be an elite level LT. Sewell has that potential.
Reply/Quote
Nice punt and coverage
Reply/Quote
Whatever happened to Ricky Spanish? I got used to seeing two Roger avatars here. One nice one and one mean one.
Reply/Quote
We need to kidnap Ryan Fitzpatrick and bring him back to Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
You will NOT run up the middle, on this defense.
Reply/Quote
There's 3 extra yards cause they couldn't stop him from going forward.

Reply/Quote
Not catachable, comon Tua get accurate
Reply/Quote
Excellent defense. Good stop.
Reply/Quote
a. erickson the most boring player in NFL
Reply/Quote