Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-06-2020, 06:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: This team HAS GIVEN UP.

Do you blame them?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Of all the crappy Bengals games I've watched in my life, this one is the most recent.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:19 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: This team could easily lose to a high caliber college team

Nope
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If this one doesn't get Zac fired nothing will. He's lost total control of the team and they are now just out there going through the motions. Feel sorry for Allen, he was trying.

Like immediately or after the season?
Reply/Quote
this dolphins are going to the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If Taylor isn't fired after this game, it's an admission from this front office that they're perfectly content with being the NFL's most embarrassing franchise.

I'm Mike Brown and I approve this message.
Reply/Quote
Dolphins having season and career highs this games. Such a joke. It is a bye week but you have to wear pads.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If Taylor isn't fired after this game, it's an admission from this front office that they're perfectly content with being the NFL's most embarrassing franchise.

They are worth well over a billion dollars and never face any questions themselves. Pretty easy to not sweat the little things like winning.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:21 PM)samhain Wrote: Like immediately or after the season?

Today. The players have 0 respect for him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Say what you will about Bell, but he plays hard.
Reply/Quote

This is just really sad.
Reply/Quote
Screw being fired. At this point, he should resign.
Reply/Quote
Von Bell! What a turnover!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any update on Jonah?

Nothing official, no. He was immediately ruled out for the rest of the game, though, which is never good. 
Reply/Quote
FUMBLE recovery! LOU ROCKS!~!!! KEEP ZT!!!!!

NO quit in this team!
Reply/Quote
Not shocked to see bell fumble at the end of that
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Von Bell!  What a turnover!

Bates
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Throw the ball down the field
Reply/Quote
Bengals have had more players ejected than positive yards.
Reply/Quote
I hope the Bengals score for the most ridiculous five point game ever.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote