Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
Anyone realize that Joe Mixon had a grand total of 14 touches in the game ? 12 carries and 2 passes..for 95 yards for an average of 6.78 per? The one guy still playing at a high level pretty much gets to watch as the rest of the (team?) stinks up the place.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:38 PM)Always a Bengal Wrote: Unfortunately the Blackburns ain't calling the shot. Mike Brown is.

Yes. And Clinton lost on purpose to try and make Trump look bad. 

This team needs an extensive make over. Starting from coach. At this point, I am over wasting my weekends. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:39 PM)grampahol Wrote: Anyone realize that Joe Mixon had a grand total of 14 touches in the game ? 12 carries and 2 passes..for 95 yards for an average of 6.78 per? The one guy still playing at a high level pretty much gets to watch as the rest of the (team?) stinks up the place.. 

Yep. I hate it. Arguably the best player on the team after AJ. Ridiculously talented. 

Don't worry. 

He will be playing with another team in a few seasons. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: In 50 years the Bengals have won five total playoff games.  It’s true.

And those wins occurred over 3 seasons...so 47 seasons (soon to be 48) have ended without a playoff win. Simply unreal!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:31 PM)LondonWhoDey Wrote: you do get the feeling change is coming though.

By change is coming you mean change from really sucking to really really really sucking? Absolutely!  At this point I'm ready to become a big fan of really really really sucking just because whenever I'm a big fan of something it pretty much automatically turns to shit.. 
Let's pretend it's workable reverse psychology .

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Did Tate even get any snaps today?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:45 PM)treee Wrote: Did Tate even get any snaps today?

Inactive.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: By change is coming you mean change from really sucking to really really really sucking? Absolutely!  At this point I'm ready to become a big fan of really really really sucking just because whenever I'm a big fan of something it pretty much automatically turns to shit.. 
Let's pretend it's workable reverse psychology .

I feel for you all.  Keep the faith, you never know what's round the corner....

Hue.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:45 PM)treee Wrote: Did Tate even get any snaps today?

Let's just pretend he did and caught 5 TDs and we won 35-0 which is about as good as actually doing it in the grand scheme of things. 
What I mean by that is it really doesn't matter if we win or lose as long as ol Mikey and clan are still making millions of dollars regardless of the record of the team. 

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:48 PM)LondonWhoDey Wrote: I feel for you all.  Keep the faith, you never know what's round the corner....

Hue.

Try to avoid looking around corners. As a Bengals fan there's probably several flying bullets coming our way. 

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:29 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: You'll be playing enough golf to have a shot at the PGA!

I'll be on the Grim Reaper Tour  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Can we even see the bottom yet?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:31 PM)LondonWhoDey Wrote: you do get the feeling change is coming though.

That's probably just gas.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:53 PM)grampahol Wrote: Try to avoid looking around corners. As a Bengals fan there's probably several flying bullets coming our way. 

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:39 PM)grampahol Wrote: Anyone realize that Joe Mixon had a grand total of 14 touches in the game ? 12 carries and 2 passes..for 95 yards for an average of 6.78 per? The one guy still playing at a high level pretty much gets to watch as the rest of the (team?) stinks up the place.. 

This is the first time I've seen Mixon in extended action. I was impressed. He should be a great building block for you guys.

(Hopefully, we can keep Lindsey healthy.)

Tough game injury-wise for both teams. I hope AJ Green is able to rebound. Harris, Jr. may be done for the year with a fractured tibula. Our secondary was struggling before and without him, it may hit rock bottom.

Best of luck the rest of the way.     
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 5-11 here we come!

Fingers crossed.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote