Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
(12-02-2018, 03:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Late getting the game on.

How do we look thus far?

Imagine a really hot girl naked, then double that
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And ANOTHER block in the back on us?
Reply/Quote
Punt
Reply/Quote
Driskell has 3 completions and they were caught like -2, -3 and 2 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Can't run a successful offense if you can't throw it past the line of scrimmage.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Three blocks in the back in the last three games.

Halfway decent first drive although no points a big problem. Boling and Hopkins looked okay on the left side.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 03:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Imagine a really hot girl naked, then double that

So we look like two hot naked women?

SWEET!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 03:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Driskell has 3 completions and they were caught like -2, -3 and 2 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Can't run a successful offense if you can't throw it past the line of scrimmage.

I don't see a downfield passing plan for Driskel yet, just a lot of runs and misdirection. I think he can be successful with that, but Clint Boling messed it all up.
Reply/Quote
Lazor blows as a 3rd down playcaller..Erickson is never gonna make that play work.
3rd and 8 and you throw 1 step quick hitter to Erickson.brillant
Reply/Quote
Anyone else see he shoulder to the head of AJ Green.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Poor punt, wtf Huber. Where are your pro bowl days?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 03:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So we look like two hot naked women?

SWEET!

I may have undersold it

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 03:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So we look like two hot naked women?

SWEET!

No, not two. You just double her. So 240 instead of 120.   Ninja

(12-02-2018, 03:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't see a downfield passing plan for Driskel yet, just a lot of runs and misdirection. I think he can be successful with that, but Clint Boling messed it all up.

Maybe you can be successful limitedly, but there is no margin for error before a drive stalls, and eventually you are going to get smaller and smaller windows.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Pretty conservative playcalling that drive for sure.

At some point here soon, have to let Driskel air it out to keep Broncs D honest. Otherwise they will stack it against Mixon and then Gio.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
WE are going to have to try at least to be more vertical in the passing game, otherwise Denver will just load up against the run.
Reply/Quote
Good pressure, G. Atkins.
Reply/Quote
Did they say a Bengal went to the locker room?
Reply/Quote
Driskel's job just got a lot easier with all pro Harris injured and out
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
There is no moving the football against this brick wall

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 03:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No, not two. You just double her. So 240 instead of 120.   Ninja

Maybe you can be successful limitedly, but there is no margin for error before a drive stalls, and eventually you are going to get smaller and smaller windows.

Yes. I wonder why they don't let him actually throw the ball like they did last week?

BTW...I saw some stats that we run the screen to the RB among the most times in the NFL...and we're basically the worst team.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bill Lazor said earlier in this week that nerves were frayed. It looks like it already. Bengals WR coach Bob Bicknell, was in Tyler Boyd's face after the punt. Boyd quickly stood up as if to say something to him before another player made him sit down. Calmed down quickly though</p>&mdash; Katherine Terrell (@Kat_Terrell) <a href="https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1069296572893208582?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote