Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
Yes, after Joe Mixon fumbled away the Bengal's chances of going ahead and the Charger player scooped it up for a TD, I knew there was no coming back. So, I turned it off, and how right I was!
Reply/Quote
We took a step back today with the penalties and the turnovers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:31 PM)treee Wrote: We took a step back today with the penalties and the turnovers.

There hasn't been a year in the last 30 that they haven't laid eggs from the 90s.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:53 PM)Tony Wrote: Sorry Bro.. I'm a huge Burrow guy, but there is some growing to do for him yet..

I know he like Ohio but not sure if he'll stay after his contract is out.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:53 PM)Tony Wrote: Sorry Bro.. I'm a huge Burrow guy, but there is some growing to do for him yet..

BTW B word was Bungles used over 50 times in Browns and Chargers game day thread.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:57 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: All I can tell you is that I have been actively watching for 33 years.

I have seen many coaches and many players roll through here.  One thing has remained the same.......no playoffs wins.

This up and down that is attributed to rookies with great talent and players gelling etc, I have seen 5 times over.  

Always the same result.   It's always next year.  I'm tired of next effing year after 31 freakin seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get used to it.  Every other owner and/or GM has put together a season of coaches and player to at least WIN a playoff game!
Reply/Quote
Does Burrow love Ohio enough to stay after 4 years if the MB streak runs to 33 after his 4th year?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:51 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: BTW B word was Bungles used over 50 times in Browns and Chargers game day thread.

When the shoe fits……..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:51 PM)Tony Wrote: I don't think his legs 100% now his finger is ******.. He's got grit that's for sure. He wouldn't come off the field at the end. You have to respect that.. I still say Herbert is better at this point in there careers..

I just can’t go Herbert over Burrow because Herbert when pressured looked like shit today. If we switch QBs i think we have less wins and the Chargers have more wins with Burrow behind that line.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:00 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Does Burrow love Ohio enough to stay after 4 years if the MB streak runs to 33 after his 4th year?
Yes. It’s not about loving Ohio.We are an i line away from being the 2020 Chiefs. Burrow isn’t stupid. He knows this
-Housh
Reply/Quote